would you go over this bridge?

saleen 192

Core Member

cbk

main road for the locals and yes they are wooden beams on an iron bridge and they are loose, sent Dan a few video clips of me going over this bridge, its about 8 miles from lake Vyrnmy, i use this road going from Mach to peny bont fawr
264px-Lakevyrnwysummer.jpg

if you take one of the side roads you go past this little post office and petrol station

cbk

cbk

if you head from carno to llanfer you go along this almost single track road have to watch out for th quarry lorries its about a 1/4(1 in 4) drop but on pic dosnt really show fully,

cbk

wind farm on top of the valley same road
cbk

cbk

Last edited:
That bridge does look small. I guess your work van is under the weight limit. What is the limit of the bridge?
Nice views, I see you have sone wind generators dotted around.

No weight limit shown sign just says weak bridge. Not seen any logging lorrys go over it as they have cut trees down in the forests both side of the bridge.
Yes the wind farm they are massive things.

If this snow ever comes people in the areas above will be snowed in as some hills will be impassable. I been snowed in for 3 days love it. Bricklayer in work said he was snowed in for a month now that's a bit different that was along time ago.

Back