Wickham Boxing Day / Romsey

Thanks Mason for the photos of Romsey. I didn't make it along to there as I stayed at Wickham. Seeing the photos of that 60's Red Pontiac GTO I wish I could have made it there too, thats the car i want to get when i have enougth room to store it. Great photos.

How did everyones boxing day go?. Were we all finishing off turkey from yesterday?. Hope christmas went well for all and have a happy new year.

I went to Romsey but did not take any pics as I dropped my camera in the river the day before :mad:. The show started off quieter than last year but soon picked up OK. A good mix of vehicles as usual.

PS. Having dried the camera out, it seems to be functioning again.......Phew!

Excellent photies Shaun. Unfortunately we never made it anywhere as we all had a little too much to drink Christmas Day and i know we would have still been over the limit. Plus the rain didn't look too inviting so bed was where i wanted to be. Hope you had a good time.

As soon as I retrieved it from the river, I took out the SD card and battery pack as the camera was 'On' at the time. When I got back to the hotel I put the camera on the radiator (Less card and battery). Eventually it dried out enough to prove some functions worked. Biggest problem was condensation in the lense assembly. This finally cleared late on Boxing day. Fortunately it was only my compact and not the DSLR.

Update on the camera, it is screwed! It seemed to be working OK but having tried it while out and about today, the light meter is not working. Off to Jessops tomorrow.

Think I'll be at Romsey this year.

i'll prob do romsey if bee all sorted

Working Boxing Day, who goes shopping on Boxing Day????

If I go to either, it'll be Romsey :)

Working Boxing Day, who goes shopping on Boxing Day????

If I go to either, it'll be Romsey :)

It's always a ghost town on Boxing day. If I have college work to do over Christmas, that'll be the day I do it :D

Back