What have you done to your vehicle today?

Fitted worktops to a kitchen then back for some blasting action set of four steel rims and a rear cross member.

Well my wheels came back today after having under gone the full monty stripped back to bear 3 x powder coat and diamond cut tyres re-fitted And balanced the first pick is before collection IMG_2897.jpgIMG_2900.jpgIMG_2933.jpgIMG_2934.jpgIMG_2935.jpgIMG_2936.jpgIMG_2937.jpgWOW lepsons have done it again!!! The cost £580 all in and there work is guaranteed . Stunning

Nice, sounds like you are happy with them. the cost isn't too bad, is that including collection and delivery and they take the tyres off and re-fit them?

Yep they collect anywhere main land uk please bear in mind that this is not a Touch up or a blow over like most places it's a complete fresh start for the wheel with many options and colour matching to any colour.As the wife's just said you get wot you pay for! Should last the life time of the car now 10+Yrs maybe IMG_2938.jpgIMG_2939.jpgIMG_2940.jpgIMG_2941.jpgplease excuse the state of the car its wash day tomorrow ready for weekend

wow, they look really good, :thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

Sorry everyone it's my fault for the rain today I washed the car!!!!

Presently changing this round on the truck. To accommodate an old second hand heavy rear bumper with toe hook.
Which means dropping down the exhaust system accommodate the rear bumper.
This will mean basically a new fabricated system starting with the headers-collectors from the 3 inch pipes. I intend to avoid the rear entry ( no pun intended) and mount the new pipes still using my flowmasters out through side of the truck. ( so lots of cutting and welding to do)
Pics to follow.

Thanks for the post, looking forward to Pics.

Chris, you made it rain, bonfire was a bugger to light. fireworks went off well though.

jacked the ranchero ready to start on transmission swop

Sorry Dan about the fire glad the fireworks okay!!!

jacked the ranchero ready to start on transmission swop
New thread wth with prictures and progress would be great bet you have had to jack car up high to be able to get gearbox out?

New thread wth with prictures and progress would be great bet you have had to jack car up high to be able to get gearbox out?

will do just need to sort out a problem with getting my photo's onto my laptop

Driven it!
Lovely to hear that hemi grumble at low rpm and that fabulous hemi howl at higher rpm's.
Made the traction control earn it's living, and turned more than a few heads!
Might have only been a few miles, but just great!

Replaced EGR,MAF,FUEL filter in van and replaced diff seal on truck

The rockers I have are made by Harland Sharp. I haven't heard back from the distributors I brought the heads and cam package from originally back in 2008 ish. Checking out their website again it looks like that they are not doing international orders anymore.

So went direct to Harland Sharp, as real bonus as they sell the rockers in pairs. I will just swap out the pair that's failed for $60. A set being $479. Less costs in shipping and should get the car back on the road fairly quick. Not for all out performance and need to keep an eye on oil pressure/investigate why the sensor is saying what it does, but will idle better, and firing on all 8 once again. So a pair ordered. :)

Last edited:
NOT ENOUGH:nod:

I can take pic of dirt egr if you like ?

car deserves so much more lol,,

Looks like you got the multi quote off to a tee now.

I have plans for the car, this pair will get me running into next year :p

Parts are on the way. Got the tracking info. Looks like the target delivery days is this Friday :)

Back