What have you done to your vehicle today?

euro car parts have sale on 50% anything that ordered via there website if that helps?

I drove mine to Asda and my parents yesterday.

Nothing yesterday, and i doubt I will even open the garage door again until Saturday!

We have to do as we have to sort that wiring out :)

Just washed the 68 Coupe prior to MOT and sale.

Good luck with sale chris,

You're selling her? Anything in the pipeline to take her place?

Yes, time to let go, I can't justify keeping two Mustangs with my current garage set up. The 69 is the model I always wanted and the 68 coupe is just being left out and neglected at this time. I've had the 68 since 2002 and will be sad to see it go but go it must.

I'll be sorting out a shopping list of what I need for the Camaro to get her back in the road, Battery, Oil, filters etc :D I can't wait to do some burnouts....oh I mean drive her ;) hehe!

The vette and fiero are untouched today but i have cleaned and greased the slide pins on the daily driver (all four corners) and then washed it. It is a Chevy so it does count!

Gave mine a clean today ready for the show tomorrow.

Fit my roof light ready for the 2 days of shows this week end

replaced the side indicators and finished the front bumper maker lights behind the reflectors now light up as well :) IMAG0003 (2).jpg

Looking good Alec, was it easy to change?

na easy mod just pull the old ones out had double sticky tape on them :( then cut wire down 2 connectors plugged in to old van wires then stuck the new ones on after checking they worked ok :biggrin1: pushed on tight as the new ones had m3 sticky on them 2 :)
got them off e-bay from a motor bike shop on there :)

Shock horror used mine as a work bench ,

Just ordered a new muffler ;)

Back