What have you done to your vehicle today?

long shot i have op com. well a chinese clone i got of the internet for very little cash seams to pick up everything on my zefira. should work on a lot of GM cars

Ond 1 plug and obd2 plugs are different if your Honda works it must be obd2 you can get cheap obd 2 scan tools to read abs. Shame not in area plug my scantool in. Where do you take your cars for mot? See if they will plug in if you use them regularly?

Finally got last part fir audi so back in garage
IMG_20210326_170837.jpg

Ond 1 plug and obd2 plugs are different if your Honda works it must be obd2 you can get cheap obd 2 scan tools to read abs. Shame not in area plug my scantool in. Where do you take your cars for mot? See if they will plug in if you use them regularly?
Ah Ok, it must be OBD2 then. My normal MOT garage was where I took it. Thanks, yeah, would be quite a drive to plug it in to yours lol

thats one side finally finished now to start on the pain in the arse side for replacement leg will post pictures later

yes that it. looks like they have updated it as mine only has 1 disc and mine wont do new cars

Tightened up the wing mirror on the TA. You could move it up and dien by hand, but it didn't seem to move when driving
IMG_20210330_142933.jpg

There was a slight gap. One screw to take thr cover off and reveied 3 nuts. These nits were tight. To take the nuts off the door card needed to be removed
IMG_20210330_143553.jpg

Once the nuts off and cable removed. I could see what was going on. There was 3 screws, 2 at the bottom was good, one was loose.
IMG_20210330_143859.jpg

Tightened it up and refitted it to the car.
IMG_20210330_144706.jpg
all good now.

I also had a squeeky clutch pedal. Its not easy to get to, it appears the squeek has gone for now after a bit of spray greese.
IMG_20210330_145713.jpg

Took it out for a little drive too. was great to get out, the roof off, just burbling along. Put a real good smile on my face. Really enjoyed it.

Brought some more oil. This is what I have been using since the rebuild.
Car still looses a bit of oil, not when parked, think its a weep out the rear main seal that gets burnt off. So this is to keep in the car to top it up as other can almost gone.
IMG_20210409_123523.jpg

Got it from opieoils, forgot to use the SOLENTR 10% discount code. Doh!

what happened about using pro parts with your massive discount lol

Fuel tank on thr Camaro all strapped in. One of thr bolt holes needed clearing out with a tap. original bolt matched up exactally with thr tpi of the tap. Would have expected it to be M10, if it is imperial it must have worked out pretty much exact. Took a but of reshaping the strap, plus but of wood and a jack to hold the strap in place, it has foam padding, and thr original bolt is about an inch long. So strap need to be pretty flush to the tank to get that bolt in. Finally got it in today and tightened up.
I will get around to doing bits on the engine next, then I can try to fire it up.

Swmnbo will be pleased

LOL, glad you got a magnet (y)

Changed the Fuel Pressure Regulator in the Camaro today. This sits under the top of the intake manifold on the fuel rail.
IMG_20210418_132425.jpg

IMG_20210418_132519.jpg

The car almost runs now when keeping the throttle in the same position. Felt like it was running on 3 cylinders. I have new plugs, leads, dizzy cap and rotor arm still to fit. It's certainly better than it was before changing the pump and FPR.

Back