What have you done to your vehicle today?

It was reading 1.8k ohms and sometimes goes open circuit when you put metal next to it so working intermant it should switch everytime the metal goes past next to it. And with the water damage dosnt help

Started it. Let it run until the oil temp was about 95c . Should be warm enough to burn off any moisture.
Connected up my battery tender.
Don’t think she’ll get used again this year 🥺

My battery is on it's last legs, dosn't crank for long before losing charge. Probably won't replace it 'till next year at least.

Took the TA to Southend Barns near Chichester where we got married. They now do food there. £45 a head, good job we only had one each. It was great to go back, and sit in the same barn where our reception was. What's even more of a bonus is that Sarah won a competition for the meals to be free. We were going to go there anyway, but as it was free it was a bonus. Food was lush. Good to take the TA out down the A27, nicely warmed up.

Lucky barstools lol

Carried out a paint repair as already something fell against the camaro and damaged the paint,,wouldn't mind but i haven't finished it yet

i put a ceiling in my garage and boards for the junk above

That is on the cards. Just haven’t found the time or spare cash to get it done.

All the fuel money you have saved with no events can do it over winter lock down thats coming lol,,,,,

Last edited:
i put a ceiling in my garage and boards for the junk above
Aiming to put up plasterboard with some loft insulation at some point. It's gets warm in the summer from radiated heat from the sun on the dark roof. Popped up some insulation that I had laying about. IMG_20201026_174009.jpg

Checking o rings and assembled the injectors in the rail. Getting ready to turn that ignition on. Hopefully it will fire up, expecting it to be rough as no fuel regulator. Fingers crossed. IMG_20201026_184531.jpg

Ordered some new TPMS’s from Rock Auto on Sunday for the Solstice - arrived today - great service again :)

Back