What have you done to your vehicle today?

Changed a crank sensor last weekend on a land cruiser running sweat now.. Got track rod ends on van to look at at some point

Started up. Ran it up until both water and oil temps had hit 100deg to burn off any moisture. Couple of little revs to blow moisture out of the exhaust.
Really need to drive it.

Started up. Ran it up until both water and oil temps had hit 100deg to burn off any moisture. Couple of little revs to blow moisture out of the exhaust.
Really need to drive it.
Give it a little run down a local dual carriage way.
Just took the TA out to do that.

Can't if its sorn

I bought this cheeky little Mini at the end of the Summer as it was a bargain. It was intermittently not cranking. Today I found and repaired a loose terminal between the starter and solenoid. Seems to fire up every time now.
IMG_20201107_171340_514.jpg

I bought this cheeky little Mini at the end of the Summer as it was a bargain. It was intermittently not cranking. Today I found and repaired a loose terminal between the starter and solenoid. Seems to fire up every time now.
View attachment 161537
Nice one. Great when you find the problem and easily resolved. Looks in good condition from the photo.

Front wheels off

D49F8659-A598-4868-A4BE-5041A3898708.jpeg

New shoes going on with new TPMS’

5408A60A-140C-46D7-8860-476997DFFF75.jpeg

Rears looked pretty good before, hard to tell from the photo. Were they getting old and cracked or fancied a different make?

Not changed the rears. The front tyres were the wrong size when the car was purchased so that has been corrected along with new TPMS all round.

Back