What have you done to your vehicle today?

Squeezed it in the garage.
The Kia mot is happening Monday so can't put it on the road legally to get the trans am out. So tucked the Kia in the corner of the garage so I can drive the TA in/out. Also just wanted to see if it would fit. Can't get in/out of the doors though. Lol.
IMG_20200911_100440.jpg

Time you got it done Dan. What’s stopping you?
Not a lot really apart from other jobs. Been working in the evenings, still need to finish the kitchen. Haven't done anything in the garage recently or worked on the TA.
Could be a winter project.

went for a drive to test out my new antisway bar, happy with the result. only took about 1 hour to fit didn't even need to raise the wheels of the ground. would have quicker if i had.

went for a drive to test out my new antisway bar, happy with the result. only took about 1 hour to fit didn't even need to raise the wheels of the ground. would have quicker if i had.
That's good to hear.
What was the reason for the change? Was the old one a bit tired?

Jacked the car up to inspect the front suspention, could hear a rattle, wanted to check noting had come loose. All looks good.

That's good to hear.
What was the reason for the change? Was the old one a bit tired?
it never had one originally but was on the option list. i thought it might help keep the back end under control. can be very "playful"
in the wet

Drove it....lots.
Took it down to SE Devon loaded with the camping gear and gave it some use on the off days from walking. Drove it home again today through the pouring rain.
Now it needs cleaning, inside and out.

Last edited:
Back