What have you done to your vehicle today?

And how is the oil consumption?
A whole lot better. Dosn't appear to be burning it anymore. For 100 miles of giving it the full beans from time to time, there was no oil loss at all. The next 60 or so miles I did loose a little, there was a small weep on the sump gasket, no dampness about the sump line, so tightened up the bolts with a spanner, these ones are further forward to the ones I tightened up last time. If it still weeps I will get it up on ramps, drop the sump by 5mm all round, and add some sealant to the gasket. The gasket face was clean both sides, all preparation was done for a good seal and a new GM seal.

Been looking at new Injectors, The really nice HT leads and new coil packs. The coil packs are original ones, the injectors have done over 60k miles, and looking a little tired on the outside. Would be nice to freshen up the ignition system.

I had a look through the garage window today and the Mustang is still there.....Should be at Stanstead come the weekend!

I had a look through the garage window today and the Mustang is still there.....Should be at Stanstead come the weekend!
Good to see ya on Saturday, couldn't stop to chat as was in a rush, and with the noisy hooligans playing loud music it would have been hard to hear people talk. See ya Sunday.

Ordered an Actron code reader for the Firebird thta's supposed to read '1.5' and excitedly waiting it's arrival . Also ordered a replacement headlight lift module , mine should be repairable but my back disagrees with me leaning into engine bays so a quick one out, one in will minimise pain and allow me time to overhaul teh other without too much down time on usage .

Just put my Fury up for sale elsewhere as well , must remember to put it up here as well though I think it may be a bit old for most as 1965.

Nowhere close, no fins and not even the same colour ;) chelsea27.4.13 181.JPG

Great photo there.
Feel free to advertise it on the website in the for sale section. Always good to advertise it everywhere you can, you never know who may come past this website and browse different areas.

Alan from Hayling used to have one.....

src01-1.jpg

.....Used to attract a lot of attention!

Great photo there.
Feel free to advertise it on the website in the for sale section. Always good to advertise it everywhere you can, you never know who may come past this website and browse different areas.

One of my favourite shots with the other favourite taken by Sarah34.jpg

Alan from Hayling used to have one.....

View attachment 84357

.....Used to attract a lot of attention!

Fantastic!
I need that along with the Vanishing point Challenger, the Smokey and the Bandit Trans Am, the Knight Rider Trans Am, the Dukes Charger, the A-Teams Van, Starskey's Torino, The Car, Kojaks Buick, Bodie's Capri, Doyle's Mexico and the Rubber Ducks Mac Truck!!
I need a lotto win.

done a bit of prep on the truck as goes to paint soon :thumb::thumb:
sure no one would want me to start a thread for the truck wouldnt be much interest?

done a bit of prep on the truck as goes to paint soon :thumb::thumb:
sure no one would want me to start a thread for the truck wouldnt be much interest?

Yes a thread for that would be interesting.

wow you went 70mph you are so quick in that hemi lol,,,,,,:peace:

Last edited:
Back