What have you done to your vehicle today?

recorded/regigisterd post i hope where in wales? will you get them back in time and fitted for buster lang?

I'm hoping to get them back in time for the AAC show next weekend. I'll probably go and fetch them from Bridgend next saturday

Good luck and have to bare in mind the AAC show for next year,

Oh wot a pain!!! Best laid plans of mice and men. It's only ever simple once the jobs done!!!and if it plays the game it's a bonus

Calipers on their way. Good chance they will be ready by Thursday and can be shipped next day or if not I'll drive to the company Saturday morning and collect.
Dammit - this just isn't right! I bought this car to drive :taz:

If you wanted a car you didn't want to drive you would have got a Ford. Good luck with getting it sorted quick.

:biggrin1:

Dpn't forget your passport if you end up driving to collect as you will be in wales
:peep:

And make sure you Fill up before you cross the boarder don't want any of the foreign muck in your tank!!!!

All good advice. I'll fill up the tank before I leave and cross the Severn much further up to avoid the border controls and checkpoints!!! :ninja:

Too bloody right don't want to come back with a ford or sheep!!!

And the calipers are on their way back. The pins have been bead blasted and re-shaped on the end, pistons replaced with stainless steel jobs and all the seals replaced.
The pistons were in a very bad way apparently. Strange as the brakes worked well as much as I have used them so far, just normal road driving and nothing spirited.... yet!
Delivered to me tomorrow which means I can get them re-installed and bled on friday evening.
Now.... the AAC show or Brooklands on Sunday?

This maybe a bit premature as the calipers are not in my hands yet, but so far I am mega impressed with the service.
I'll review properly once they are back, fitted and tested but for now if you need anything brake related give this company a try: Godspee

That's good new's ref brakes,
which show closer ? enter price on both?

Nothing sitting in workshop waiting for me to get back

If I get to go to a show, it will be AAC. I say 'if' as life is getting in the way again and I won't touch the car until Saturday afternoon.

:cursing:

Took the Fiero for MOT this morning. Apart from a stuck handbrake cable (who uses them anyway lol) - she passed with flying colors ;)

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Back