What have you done to your vehicle today?

Was the best price i could find,looked at headers etc but as the car is 90% original i wanted to keep it that way and i didnt want the agro of broken studs and other such fun...
next on the hitlist is sorting out the area's that need paint attention,,sort out A/C to run RS24 then i should be pretty much done...at least i dont have to break out the welder on this one

So today it was,,,either chance the weather and go to wimbourne or or take advantage of the weather here in good ole bogroll regis and tackle this stripe lark

Sanding it down revealed some strange happenings

So after some prep and laying down primer it was off for some food,,,,,came back to complete horror as some sort of reaction had taken place and it looked like some creature from the Fringe series...no photo as drastic action was needed

It now has zince primer on it as i had run out of thinners and had to brush it on

Blimey Graham - very drastic :)

Just spotted a white camaro with the same hood.
bef417ea07804e888e50027e070679dc.jpg

Sarah gone to say hi.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Make's it unique well done lol,

I unblocked my sunroof drain pipes yesterday - thought it was be a quick job but not as it turned out. Had to the remove the wheelarch liners to get to them, and some rusty screws that would not budge. Then I discovered the reason they were blocked was because there was about 20 years worth of silt accumulation behind the wheelarch liners. I removed in total two massive handfuls of the finest quality peat - which in retrospect I should have put on the garden! Once I cleaned the area out I found a bit of rust which I cleaned up and applied Kurust to.

Drove the TA 274 miles no problems apart from fuel gauge needle stuck on half way , but i didn't run so all good just another job to add to the list

Drove the TA 274 miles no problems apart from fuel gauge needle stuck on half way , but i didn't run so all good just another job to add to the list
Does that mean it in Wales now? Hope all is okay.

Well today was another do i go out to one of the many events on today or do i continue with the work on the bonnet ??

The latter won

Next step is to block it down and get the white mixed

Looking good. Looks nice and flat. Did that take much work after the primer?

It was not bad,used scotch pads on the red followed by 400 grade wet on some ares's..4 coats of 2k primer so i got a cushion to flat it back without breaking through.Next task will be removing mirror or spoiler end to get the white matched

Took one of my Fiero tyres to get a slow puncture sorted. It was leaking around the tyre bead.

You also looked at my Fiero's ball joint problem :)

Back