Web server upgrade

Thanks for the info, I will check into that, seems okay with here, I have regular ISP DNS settings, do you have yours set to 8.8.8.8? I could try that here to see if I can see the issue.

The website have been running for over a week now. It used to stop around 3am Sunday morning, so I think I have removed the cause of it. There are things it tries to perform weekly, like clean-ups, and health checking. It must have been one of them stopping it. A lot of that is dont daily anyway.

I'm at work so hosting my own internal DNS servers. Those servers feature forwarders for domains outside my network and they would be using Claranet's DNS servers.

I've been running various tests during the day, but not en-counted the slowness. Hows it looking at your end? has it cured itself?

Rechecking speed tests, to make sure all is running sweet. Having a good connection to the internet helps our end user experience.
5206535001.png

So still good.

That's good did you get my e.mail??

That's good did you get my e.mail??

I did, that's what prompted me to check things out. Sorry I didn't reply back, been one of those hectic days.

oh bugger, is that playing up again.... arggh. I will look into that. Thanks for letting me know.

noticed a bit of lagging on the website, so just ran a speed test.

Retrieving speedtest.net configuration...
Retrieving speedtest.net server list...
Testing from Iomart (5.77.63.84)...
Selecting best server based on latency...
Hosted by Burstfire Networks Ltd (London) [2.56 km]: 2508.534 ms
Testing download speed........................................
Download: 11.88 Mbit/s
Testing upload speed..................................................
Upload: 3.13 Mbit/s
5312463206.png

Ping should be around 10ms. Not over 2000ms
Speed download should be over 400mbit/s
Upload should be over 250mbits/s

Getting this looked at now :)

Speed issue resolved. Back up to full speed again now.

Thanks Dan ;)