wave 105 cash for kids -- mission christmas

minimanmark

Core Member
hi guys , i am collecting toys on behalf of wave 105 , if any one would like to donate a toy , it must be new , i can collect from next club nite , from home or work . i have spoken to wave 105 and have arranged to deliver all toys to the wave 105 studio , so i'm looking for a few club cars to cruise to the studio and deliver the toys . date to be confirmed . this donation will be from THE SOLENT RENEGADES . this should get us some media exposure. please contact me on 07979735033 or email highwaypatrolhire@hotmail.co.uk. thanks:mod:

hey dad, ill be buying a toy for wave 105 and ill defo come with u to the studio to deliever the toys as well :)

Well done Mark thats a Superb! idea, be good for the Renegades to support this and would love to come with you and deliver the toys.

Cheers Superb!

Hi Mark. Will bring toys on club night, if the visit to wave is on a sunday count us in.bit busy at work (6 days a week )xmas and all that.

Yes Mark, count us in. As long as the date doesn't clash with anything else - that we can't get out of!

Hi Mark. Will bring toys on club night, if the visit to wave is on a sunday count us in.bit busy at work (6 days a week )xmas and all that.
You gonna feel like St.Nick with all these delivery's you're doing.

hi guys and gals , we are not doing very well with toys , we need more toys please donate to cash for kids , i can collect from you , lets get as many toys as poss . thanks mark :mod:

Sorry Mark only just seen this. I will gladly donate some toys where and when do you want them and when are you looking at going to Wave? I will try and come along and support this fantastic idea. Well done you :)

hi trace , need toys asap , mary spent 2 hours wednesday phoning around local toy shops ( 10 in total ) not one would donate ..... tight arse barstards , i will be contacting wave again on monday to arrange what day to go over to studios , i can collect toys from you , . come on renegades we all drive the amercian dream...some kids have nothing but dreams . thanks mark.

need toys asap..... we need more than we have ...... i can collect from you....time running out....come on renegades...

need toys by wednesday this week ...( 12th ).....i can collect from you .... thanks mark.

Back