Waterlooville Show - Saturday 7th July

Laceytree

Club co ordinator
Saturday 7th July is set to see the annual Classic Motor Show in Waterlooville Town Centre, a popular free family fun day out -10am to 3pm.
Havant Borough Council and Waterlooville Business Association work together to organise this prestigious event, which sees the precinct transformed with an array of classic vehicles, trucks, Harley Davidson?s, scooters, fire engines and tractors for people to view.
Last year saw more than 80 vehicles entered. Visitors will be able to speak with the owners of their vehicles to discover the history and see both inside and out to get a real feel for motoring through the decades.

...and it doesn't clash with Goodwood this year :)

Do we need to pre-book? or do they just want an idea of the number of Renegades attending?

this is the same weekend as Fairford Air Show, brilliant weekend, I think a few of us are going to that instead, x

Looks like i will be dog/baby sitting that weekend :)

I think there are digging Waterlooville precinct up at the moment. Not sure what reason though, havn't been though there in a couple of months. Hopefully all sorted for the Waterlooville show.
May see you there Darren if you don't go to the Fairford show due to fuel.

i'll look into weather we have to prebook for this and get back to every one

matt
x

You probably do and i have the details of who to contact if you need them Matt. Each vehicle usually has to show a ticket while parked in the precinct plus all other do's and don'ts etc.

yes please trace if i could have details please ill get it sorted

thanx hun

matt

right people . for those lookin to go to this . i have spoke to debbie and she will send me the entry forms which i will photocopy and get out to you as soon as i have them

ta xx

right people . for those lookin to go to this . i have spoke to debbie and she will send me the entry forms which i will photocopy and get out to you as soon as i have them

ta xx

Thanks Matt, I'm certainly up for this one.

I think a few more are going to this one this year as it doesn't clash with anything else apart from Fairford. I know Jennie & Alan and Luck boys will be going too.

Matt, do you have the entry forms for this?

dan

not yet i should recieve them over next couple of weeks

any more information on this ....

I think Tracey has the entry forms which I believe she will bring to club tuesday hun me and steve, sally and pete wont be going to this one as we are away at fairford x hope the weather is kind to all of us xx

Yep i have all the forms/maps etc so will be bringing them along Tuesday. Please note though that we only have 20 places this year due to lack of space since the precinct has been renovated. If you are definitly going then please let me know asap so you get a form otherwise you may miss out. Plus if you have more than one vehicle and want to take them both then please wait until all forms are offered to all members before you take more than one form. This way everyone gets a chance to attend and should there be any left over then by all means take them along. Lets try and fill those 20 spots if we can.

Back