Trans Am Convertible for Sale

Take the TA of the road until you can aford to put her back use the money from dodge and tax. money from TA to buy normal something

It will be a normal car I'm afraid just for daily use, but I will get something cool when I eventually sell the T/A. Strangly though I've had no calls at all for the car....oh well sit tight and wait.

How about something like a Chevy Spark? it will still have a chevy badge on it, but will be an everyday car :) don't know how much they do for though as they are quite new.

EDIT: just seen the size of them, you may want to get the next size up. 3 kid/adults in the back may be squeeze.

Funnily enough Dan that was the first car we looked at, but as you mentioned it was a bit..shall we say cosy in the back!
The hunt continues, and we've almost narrowed it down to a 2009 ish Fiesta or Grande Punto.
We can't actually get one yet as I have to sell the T/A to have the funds.

I've dropped the price now to £7500 no offers, so here's hoping it'll do the trick. Otherwise at this rate I'll being giving it away for a pint of beer and a packet of crisps!

It's getting to the price where I would buy it, store it, so you can buy it back when you are ready.

yes - I noticed the price drop. There seems to be a definite market refresh right now, lots of cars for sale. Guess that means the season is drawing to a close?

will 3 can's of larger and a bar of cadbury's buy it lol

Last edited:
Oh Dan how kind,if only. You'd be storing it till the day politicians become honest!
Well I know how much you like the Trans-am's and its probably the worse time to sell, it will be worth more at the beginning of next year. I know you don't have a choice about selling. So the idea popped into my mind or storing it.

That's the dilemma, I have to sell now since we're borrowing my Dad's car whilst he's recovering from a major op. Thing is it is his driving instruction car with the extra pedals, and I don't want to put too much wear and tear on the car he needs for work.

Hi Dave, I've only had two phone calls about it and they both were time wasters and didn't show. Other than that I've had a few E-mails asking to swap for a Merc,BMW or a V6 Firebird. I'm about ready to bloody give it away as I need to replace the Dodge ASAP and Mel is ready to give it away to the lowest bidder!

Wow that is cheap, someone is going to get a bargain.

Back