Tier 4

AmericanThunder

Super Moderator
It’s sounding like many of you will now be in the Tier 4 which prevents households mixing of Christmas. I feel very sorry for you as if you have been preparing and buying for a family Christmas you are likely well stocked and find your plans changed, not to mention the opportunity to see family now no longer an option. Even in Tier 2 where we are, we are now having to make changes to comply.
Frankly, what a f*cking shit this is for everyone. It’s not like we all didn’t need some enjoyment after a year totally f*cked by the Chinese.

Yeah it is unfortunate not being able to see family. Mind you mum is here in a box, as she passed away earlier this year and not been able to do a wake, only 9 people were allowed at the crematorium. She would have been 65 a couple of days ago.
We have food in for Christmas day, Sarah's parents were going to come round on the day. I guess we will have left overs for extra days. I'll still do the cooking, we have board games and wine so we will make the day the best we can.

Lockdown as of tonight in Wales it's spreading so quick

I'm sorry to hear at the situation with your Mum Dan.
I was hoping to see my two older sons and grandchildren, but that's now not allowed. It is a great pity, but with infections rising and now, a more contagious strain of the virus I can't see what other option there was. Actually, under the circumstances I think it was a mistake to try and allow the 5 days over Christmas in the first place. I too think China should be brought to account for this.

More in tier 4 now. Just lockdown the whole country stop doing it in bits and peaces

More in tier 4 now. Just lockdown the whole country stop doing it in bits and peaces
Yes totally agree. New Zealand stopped all incomers and locked down for two weeks. They still have the odd case, but overall very minimal. We should have done the same. We are an island, a perfect place for isolation.

Back