Southern Motor Show 2013

• Thread starter TheSouthern Motor Show
  • Start date
T

TheSouthern Motor Show

The Southern Motor Show

The 1st Annual Southern Motor Show a static show & shine event for all the family.
Trade Stands, Market, Fun Fair, Bouncy Castles, Food Stands, Main Arena Events.
Club Stands
Trophies for best in show all categories.

Entry ?2 Adult 50p Child

http://www.facebook.com/thesouthern.show

Motorshow.jpg

The Solent Renegades are meeting up the hill at Mick's Burger Van from 8am. Leaving the hill at 8.30am sharp to convoy down to the show.

Last edited by a moderator:
i went to this show last year ...good show...lots of old school fords , yanks , old school v dubs , nothing wrong with mods , i was a mod in the early 80s , :nod:great times :nod:

looks a good show shame the flyer is covred in new cars lol

oh yea
so it is

southern-motor-show-2013.jpg
Its on Bank Holiday Monday August 26th 2013
The Southern Motor Show has Hot rods, Classic cars, muscle cars, vintage, modified and bikes, so lots to see for everyone.

Matt has booked a slot for 20 vehicles. ?2 pre-booking asap required from people wanting to go along, please contact Matt on this / post on this thread.

Add me to the list ,, Will try and pop in to see matt at work or next event

Matt has booked us a stand for 20 cars, ?2 each. For more info let Matt know :)

Paid up today , now lets pray for sun

Hi Matt ,can you put me and Alan down for this one, will pay you on club night, dont know about Luck boys, Thanks Jennie

This is important guys and gals.......

Karl from The Southern Motor Show has just messaged me saying that 30 passes have been booked but most not paid for!!

For those that haven't yet paid please give Matt 103 the money ASAP!! ?59.00 is owed and Karl has paid the top guys to make sure our spot is secured.

Someone can have my spot/ticket if you like as already paid matt but now unable to make it,

can reembuse ya Darren if ya want or give it when I see ya next

Upto you matt if you can find someone to take my place let them use it , thats my good deed for the year lol,

Darren saw I was coming and is like "Sod this!" heehee :)

Looking forward to this one! Will be bringing my Military Collector friend who came here in November of last year and March of this year to buy a Tank. Should be interesting - She's crazier than me! Hahaahahaa ;D

Not going due to my car will be off the road then for a few months

Back