Solent Renegades Show Season opener Bank Holiday Mon 5th April

Hi Dan

Any Yanks, classics welcome.

I went to PIcket Post last year, good show plenty of variety, shame its canceled......Must be due to water logged pitch or something.

From your end, if you come along the M27 (then A27) heading east when you get to Portsmouth take the A2030 Eastern Road south. At the Fourth set of traffic lights (I'm pretty sure) take a right and the farmhouse is just on the left. If I can find the postcode, I will amend this post.

Post code is: PO3 5HH

Post code for those with twat nav or access to gooogle is: PO3 5HH.

Hi Dan. Anyone is welcome to come along and join us. The Farmhouse is where we have our fortnightly meet and the so we thought we would have a season opener show there with the kind help of the Farmhouse staff. We have Derek with the american diner coming down and i also believe The Eagle Boys with their Harleys will be there. The Renegades are meeting up Portsdown Hill by Micks burger van at 12:30 so we can cruise down together so if you want to come on up and join us from there you are most welcome to then this way you will know where the Farmhouse is.

See you there

See you all soon il have subs with me

hi people

i went down to the season opener great turn out . The diner looked really good .
can someone tell me where i can get a t-shirt . i don't get to the meetings due to the wife workin and babysittin the lil ones . but i get to most cruises and shows

thanks

matt

Well I went down there and met lots of people. The weather was better than expected this time of year, and was a lovely little turnout. Some good cars, and good people. Looks like a good location for meets, and will go again, to try and meet some more club members. Have now joined this forum, after speaking to "Trace"

Neil

Fantastic show!, laid back & just flowed! Nice! Great to meet everyone too!! Left for home around 16.20 got home after leaving the Astro in the hangar at work & driving the Neon home at about 18.10 so all in all not a bad trip!

where i can get a t-shirt

yea i need to get some too , it woz a good day il post some pics later

Uploading pics?

I took lots of pictures. Is there anywhere on here to upload them? or am I just being dozy?

Neil

hi guys/girls....we cruised up to wheels day with you and popped into the farmhouse today........thanks really enjoyed both days.. will try to get to a club night just we both work,numerous kids and 3 projects to do time dont go too far ....thanks though will get there

I took lots of pictures. Is there anywhere on here to upload them? or am I just being dozy?

Neil

When you click on Reply to a post, you can then click on 'Go Advanced'button towards the bottom right. This then give you an option to upload on the next screen, There is a button called 'Manage Attachments' which lets you upload images. Hope this helps. There is a limit to the amount of photos on the forum. For many photos its good yo create something like a photobucket account where you can upload many images, which you can link to from the forum.

big thanks

hi renegades new and old just sayin thanks for the support today a good turnout and the weather was there for us,
altho superb was unable to attend today he would be proud of you all with the response and turnout of vehicles.
but do think if we have another in sept we gonna have to get more parking (will talk to alex) we doubled wat we had last time it was great, well i takin a rest now but catch up on club nite and welcome to thos who joined today. any info on on T shirts n other items send trace a message and she will do her best to sort it, bye for now

crazy pete n sue

Attachments

• DSC_1350.jpg
    DSC_1350.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 117
Just want to thanks all the renegades for coming to our rescue this evening, really thought Jessica was on fire !!!! I couldnt believe it when I looked round and saw the cavalry arriving, Thankyou all again Steve and Jan xxxxxx

Renegades to the Rescue!!!!! Luckily nothing too serious and Mum, Dad and Jessica (Corvette) all home safe with a convoy of helpers!!

I would like to say a big thank you to you all for making our season opener a spectacular event. We couldn't have asked for better weather or nicer people to spend a day with. Welcome to all our new members too. Hi to Geoff (Uncle Norman AKA Panda), Andy & Sharon, Steve & Babs, Jamie & Liz, Jimmy & Neil with their families. We look forward to seeing you at our next club meet or show and should you want any t.shirts etc folks then just come and see me and i can order some up for you.

Looks like its gonna be a wonderful summer:thumbup1:

Pics on photobucket

When you click on Reply to a post, you can then click on 'Go Advanced'button towards the bottom right. This then give you an option to upload on the next screen, There is a button called 'Manage Attachments' which lets you upload images. Hope this helps. There is a limit to the amount of photos on the forum. For many photos its good yo create something like a photobucket account where you can upload many images, which you can link to from the forum.

If this works......enjoy..... http://pbckt.com/sS.dcQG Personally i dont like forums, but am making an effort, as had a good day out, and would like to meet more Renegades.

Neil

Good day out today, nice to see everyone again. Thanks to all those who helped out and organised the event.

Wow fab pics Neil. Thanks for taking those. I usually take loads but only managed to take a few but was extremely busy so its nice to see other peoples pics for a change. Also thank you for taking the time to join us on our forum. :)

The show has certainly brought a lot of new members to the Forum. We have had around 6 people sign up in the last couple of days. We have only had a couple in the last months. So I think its the show that has done it.

Well thats great news Dan. I sure was pushing it on Saturday to our new members as it is a fantastic tool if you have the facilities and of course a little bit of know-how.

Back