Solent Renegades Show Season opener Bank Holiday Mon 5th April

superb

Hi Rengades

I have been talking to Alec manager at the Farnhouse and am pleased to annouce our show season opener on the Easter bank holiday Mon.We will start proceedings at 1pm til 6pm and we will be having a band outside in the carpark this time and possibly the Diner wagon if he is available.The Farmhouse staff are thinking of dressing up as characers from Grease the movie.We will be heavily advertising this locally and in as many magazines as possible and the Farmhouse are going to print flyers with our logo on.Superrrrb! I will keep you updated and again any help is much appreciated.

Roger, Over And Out!!

Superb!

Sounds like a great idea. I've added it to the calendar.
The mobile diner worked very well last time.

Have we heard any more from the Farmhouse on flyers? if they need anything like the club logo, let me know and where to email it and I'll get it over to them.

Hi All

Is there any further update on this event? Presumably it is still on? Hope so:D The thing we did last year in the Farmhouse car park with the big diner trailer was great!

Cheers
Will

Yep its still on Will. I believe Derek is coming with the diner and there may be a band or too playing so should be a good fun event again.

Sorry Trace, ignore my last question. I have just read Steve's inital post on it. Doh!!

im up for this hopeing the car runs ok

Be good to see you again Shaun. Its a really good event as long as the wet stuff holds off!!!

Are we meeting at the Farmhouse or cruising in from somewhere?

That would be a fab idea Chis to perhaps meet up the hill then cruise down together. Lets talk about it tonight. Are you going to Wheels Day?

I'll be there. Fingers crossed for better weather than last year.
Need to clean the car, not done it this year yet. Have cleaned some parts but going through large puddles.

That would be a fab idea Chis to perhaps meet up the hill then cruise down together. Lets talk about it tonight. Are you going to Wheels Day?

Probably not doing wheels day this year, unless the sun comes out and it's nice and warm.

Hmm can't guarantee that having looked at the forecast earlier.

Anyways we have all decided to cruise down like you suggested and so we will meet up Portsdown hill for 12:30pm on Monday as it starts at 1pm.

Sounds like a plan to me, hope the weather is kind to us. BTW, is that meet at 12:30 or leave at 12:30?

looks like i ma be there in my mums van as my exhaust just fell off :eek:

:oops:

Didn't you just get that fixed? OK well we will see you on Monday then. Not coming to Wheels Day tomorrow with us?

no still waiting for them to get them parts to make it what a big pain .Wheels Day mums van costs to much on gas ?100+ to fill the tank

Hi all

As the Picket Piece show is cancelled at Andover, I might pop down and join you if thats ok. There was a mention of this event on Rods n Sods forum, but no one seems to know too much about it. Where is the Farmhouse? Is this a club only event or can any interloper come along? Please let me know and if the weather is better than today and ive got my car sorted I will come along.

Thanks
Dan

Back