Solent Renegades Show Season opener Bank Holiday Mon 5th April

Hi to all Renegades just wanted to say we had a great day on Monday, so nice to see all those wonderful Yankee.
Once the RAC got the old F150 fired up bless her, things are not looking good for the F150 she's going in for a service to see why she will not start.:no:

Hi to all Renegades just wanted to say we had a great day on Monday, so nice to see all those wonderful Yankee.
Once the RAC got the old F150 fired up bless her, things are not looking good for the F150 she's going in for a service to see why she will not start.:no:

I had trouble starting mine recenly, it came down to the clutch switch to sence if the clutch is pressed before you start. I guess the is a simular switch on auto's too in the gear selection. All these safty things seems to cause intermittant starting problems.
Good luck with getting it fixed.

Great photos Dan. Glad you enjoyed the show.

Some smashing photos there Dan. Thanks for sharing them with us.

Great pics Chris, nice to see some creativity.

Hi Renegades
We really enjoyed the show on Monday, had a great time and met some nice folk.
Looking forward to meeting up again soon.
Steve & Babs Dann

It was lovely to meet you too Steve & Babs. I love your car but then any Renegade will tell you i have a thing for yellow cars. One day i will own my own hopefully. Its always nice to meet new people with the same interests and to have new cars added to the club. Hopefully you will come along and join us again soon. :)

Back