Solent Renegades Christmas Club Night 23rd December 2014

sarah

Club Photographer
This Christmas club night is coming around fast!

As it will be two days before Christmas we've decided to have a Christmas theme!!

Wear your Christmas jumpers, bring your crackers, mince pies, party hats and have a good giggle!

We will also be doing 'Secret Santa'.

It was decided last club night that if you wanted to take part in the Secret Santa there would be a couple of rules:
1. A budget of ?5.00.
2. Girls buy for girls and boys buy for boys.
(This way a guy doesn't pick out nail varnish or something silly :) )
So obviously label the presents with girl/boy or wrap it in colour coordinated paper.

We will be taking a list of names of those who wish to participate in the Secret Santa so we know who can pick a present out :)

Should be a great night :D

Enjoy :). Sounds fun ;)

Has forum participation been discussed at the club meets?
It maybe that lots of members just don't like using forums, or prefer FB perhaps.
But there seems to be lots of people who used to come on here that now don't, and maybe if those members were at the club meet, then its an opporutunity to find out whats required to get participation from them? - Just a thought....

All club members know of the forum, I do agree the participation has decreased. I take along a list of events give them out on club nights, this is to make sure people don't miss out, but perhaps this has caused the decrease of people on the forum as they no longer need to go on the website to find out what's on. Also, in the email version of the newsletter there are many links which take them to the website. I've been thinking for ages on how to get more members checking things out on the website/forum. I've been trying to get many people to write about their cars to make some interesting reading. Thanks Dave and Clare for their input on this.
There is a breakfast run on this Sunday, I will ask their views on the forum/website. It will be great to see it more active, but that may not come till the start of the show season, will be nice if its before though.

It would be good to get more members on the forum, definitely worth asking at the next club night.

I will be there :)

me to im goin

I'm glad about that, don't fancy going in the Fiesta lol!
Depends how far I get looking into the noise underneath. If its not something that come loose its gonna be off the road for a bit. Hopefully its just that bracket thats dropped and rubbing on the driveshaft like its done before.

Still working on that one....

Kewl ;) ;)

Back