Simcity 5 (2013)

Darren, have you got the game yet?

No not yet. Been reading about server problems and lack of space, so was thinking of holding off until the price comes down. That and I have a windscreen to get replaced now :/

No not yet. Been reading about server problems and lack of space, so was thinking of holding off until the price comes down. That and I have a windscreen to get replaced now :/

oh no, windscreen, what happened? I phoned up Autoglass in Chichester, told them the car and they had a choice of the colour tint at the top, green or blue. I didn't expect them to have any in stock, couldn't believe that they were able to give me a choice. So perhaps they may have one for yours just sitting on a shelf somewhere.

I've not had any issues with Simcity yet, apart from poop pipe management, they keep getting blocked. Seems to let me in right away, interestingly enough, my WiFi dropped out while i was in the game, and i could carry on playing. When your network comes back on-line, its just synchronises. The price it quite high though, eventually it should come down. Probably a sharper drop in price if people are experiencing problems.

I will get it at some point. Playing SimCity 4 at the mo as a stop gap too. And I'm allowed to actually play Forza now in the front living room. Maddie will even join in :jaw:

All I had to do was make Spongebob liveries for the cars, then all of a sudden the game is not a pointless waste of time :crazy:

543752_10151291073371572_528451186_n.jpg
531846_10151291072716572_1655944787_n.jpg

Matching cars for a fair race (my arse, her's (Spongebob) is maxed out with all the performance mods going, whereas Patrick is bog standard, other than the wheels)

i can't get my forza pics grrr im not playing for xbox online

Splendid, well when you get it, we will have to give it ago on the same map. :)

Back