Season Opener Flyer Draft!

oh, are you calling it pink now. lol. not Tamarisk...

Draft 02 copy.jpg

This is the back of the flyer, need to find a pick up to go on there too?? Donna is going to get me a photo of Tim's Van with the new paint job on there.

Anybody got any objections to the vehicles used? Exempt Matt as it's new, I've used the cars that turned up to the last show to make it fair.

I just put on the same trophy catagories as last show for a better idea of what it'll look like. Do we want different catagories??

will u be doin the info sheets for cars like the last show they were good idea

Yeah I will be, they are good too as they give us numbers too :)

View attachment 12615

This is the back of the flyer, need to find a pick up to go on there too?? Donna is going to get me a photo of Tim's Van with the new paint job on there.

Anybody got any objections to the vehicles used? Exempt Matt as it's new, I've used the cars that turned up to the last show to make it fair.

I just put on the same trophy catagories as last show for a better idea of what it'll look like. Do we want different catagories??

Hey Sarah your very good at this.............this years show should be a success too. As discussed previously, happy to help you just let me know.

See ya
Julie and Ade

HI Sarah i can take a pic of jo's pick if you want but it won't be at the show cos we go on holiday on the 20th.

So guys....what do we all think for the trophy catagories??? Are you all happy to keep them or change them? The sooner we decide the sooner I can get the printing and advertising started!

Last edited:
yea we shud leave as is . theres no other way of doing it

Quick update: The flyer is now done, well I've just got to put a contact number onto the flyer for Highway Patrol Hire. I can print out a few copies for next club night and also put copies on here too. If everyone is agreed then I will get the printing started.

Sounds good, your awesome :) but then I'm biased.

Good job Sarah. I am happy with what you have done however just print off a couple for those that don't go on the forum so they can see before they go public. That way everyone will be happy and can see and should there be any queries can be rectified before printing hundreds off. Be great to get them done for wheels day etc. Nice one Sunshine x

is the copy of final draft on here sarah ??? xx

We need a volunteer to take charge of banners, sign's, club sail,etc etc to erect on show day.Iv'e got them in my shed.

i'll grab em from ya malc if thats ok

Back