Season Opener Flyer Draft!

sarah

Club Photographer
Hey peeps :)

Just quickly put together the front of the flyer for our show in April. What do you guys think? I don't want anyone thinking I'm biast for picking Dan's car (obvious reasons lol) but I love the photo and think it will attract attention to the flyer and generate interest?

I will be putting a back on it like I did before for last years closing show with all details needed i.e. Raffle, Music and cruise.

I have left a space on there for a "sponsored by......" so if we were to do trophies again, which I don't mind sorting out, if someone wants to cover the cost which is less than ?30 for four then I can put their business name and contact details on there like I did with Mark and Mary's business.

So for the back there will be another 6-8 cars displayed........any ideas for what ones???

Would love some feedback guys :)

Draft 01 copy.jpg

can think olf a nice yellow one ??????? i'm sure we had this discussion but its gone maybe i dreamed it

A yellow Fiat 500?

can think olf a nice yellow one ??????? i'm sure we had this discussion but its gone maybe i dreamed it

Lol, yeah, I made a typo in the title and couldn't figure out how to correct it without deleting the thread a doing it again......oops :)

that the one dan that lovely lil fiat

a black and white always looks good on a flyer.........
Saves printing in colour too. :eyebrows:

I think police cars always attract kids and therefore families.

thought martins car was blue and white lol ????? . need to show on fyler a bit of everything

oh yeah, it is blue and white that one. I came across a late 90's firebird earlier that was done up as a police car, not sure what state they serve.
Certainly a few photos from last years event will be used. Lets hope for good weather again, it was a good turn out.

EDIT: found some photos
CAhp9.jpg View attachment 12607 7473424044_577170df42_z.jpg

Last edited:
I always aim to put different style vehicles on the flyer as we have many types in the club.

Sponsoring is sorted. Highway Patrol Hire are doing it for us, thank you Mark!!

So now we need to decide catagories for the trophies and if we want different ones to last year........answers on a postcard please :)

Sarah

Category 1: Fasterest, loudest and sexiest red car of the day. :yo:

catagorey 2 ;; best yellow car to share its name with ann insect

Cat 1 ..... and the winner is Jessica Vette, with Dahlia a close second !! lol x

looks like you;ve got us there ma . dahlia????

oh i see .. very good ma xx

Category 3 is for the car that just cant be sold cause the owner loves it so much that she has had a smile on her face since she made the decision to keep him, and he will be back in circulation very soon, I will give you a clue he is green with silver stripes, and goes by the name of Colin Yaaayyyy Colin won xxxx

colins stays yay

Back