RockAuto introduction & discount code

RockAuto

Hello, everyone!

We are RockAuto and we recently had a discussion with the admin of the forum and agreed to start posting information about our company and provide a discount code!

RockAuto Parts Catalog is an online auto part store based in the US. Since 1999 RockAuto.co.uk has been shipping thousands of auto parts from over 200 manufacturers to customers all over the world. RockAuto is now also carrying a growing range of parts for European-market vehicles, which are available to ship from locations in the UK.

The RockAuto Parts Catalog catalog is updated daily with mechanical parts like brake pads and shock absorbers, body parts like bumpers and mirrors, interior trim like door handles and carpets, and major assemblies like steering gears, CV axles, and engine long blocks. Service manuals and CDs are available to help customers learn how to perform a repair. The RockAuto Parts Catalog catalog is expanding constantly. Someday it may be possible to build an entire car using parts from RockAuto Parts Catalog!

And here is a discount code exclusive to Solent Renegades!

5% Discount Code: 2701C7C0DA75
Expires: January 21st, 2014

Please enter this code in the ?How Did You Hear about Us? box to receive discount. Please note that orders using discount codes must be placed online and the discount code must be entered before an order is submitted to receive the discount. Phone orders are not eligible for discounts.

RockAuto Parts Catalog prices are low every day! Order online at RockAuto Parts Catalog 24 hours a day. Parts are conveniently delivered to your door. Have parts questions that must be answered accurately? RockAuto has excellent customer service agents ready to help you get the parts you need. E-mail service@rockauto.com or call 001-608-661-1376.

Office Hours (GMT)
Mon - Thur 12 p.m. to 4 a.m.
Fri 12 p.m. to 3 a.m.
Sat 1 p.m. to 12 a.m.
Sun 2 p.m. to 10 p.m.

5% .....the amount of money I spend at rock auto .......need at least 10%...........lol

Have to agree 5% is not much 10% would be nice as the delivery costs are a killer . Even Euro car parts are offering 30% discount
you even get more than 5% from retail outlets even when it's not xmas time .

They have been far cheaper for me in the past than anywhere I could find in the UK, take my water pump for example (I may have just been lucky with that one) best price in UK I found was ?400, best price on eBay (didn't want to trust that) was ?300. However Rock auto was ?154 including shipping and VAT, ordered Wednesday afternoon i had it Friday morning. Yes shipping was more than the pump ?60 for pump ?60 shipping plus tax, but overall price was still cheaper be half a parts place in the UK.
Shipping is a killer when you order more than one part that comes for different outlets, but I guess that cant be helped.

Yes I get all my parts from rock auto , they are a lot cheaper and quick delivery.....

Just got my radiator from them ?133 all in :)

Don't forget the free fridge magnet you get with every order as well....

5% is not to be sniffed at....better than nothing :) like Darren says.....we get a free magnet too!

I'll post a picture of my fridge door if you post a pic of yours. :becky:

The fridge so far...
IMAG0230.jpg

Well impressed that you got a photo of it up on here, did Summer help you with that?

I see there is a Sierra in the collection. Did Ford US make them?

Dan.....it's not a Sierra , it's a merkur , ford exported these to the states and renamed them , had different engines to uk spec , they were not successfully .....so are rare...

boooooo I want a charger one :-(

Back