RockAuto introduction & discount code

Recieved my order from rockauto friday Thank you for quick delivery but no fridge magnet forgtton to put in or have they stopped sending them out with orders??????????????????????????????

And on a second note the delivery costs have gone up so the 5% discount is worthless
Think i will take my bussiness elsewhere and yes i have already and had very good service.

Recieved my order from rockauto friday Thank you for quick delivery but no fridge magnet forgtton to put in or have they stopped sending them out with orders??????????????????????????????

And on a second note the delivery costs have gone up so the 5% discount is worthless
Think i will take my bussiness elsewhere and yes i have already and had very good service.

Hello,

RockAuto Magnets are still being included with as many shipments as possible, however, at this time not every location is able to include them.

We certainly hope that the 5% savings we are able to offer is not found to be worthless because the discount code may not fully cover shipping. With our everyday low pricing structure we hope you find your order total, including shipping, with RockAuto is still less that you will find elsewhere.

We are not profiting off of the shipping costs. We calculate shipping rates 'live' with our carriers. When you add a part to your shopping cart, change a quantity or change your address, the cart automatically recalculates shipping based on the weight and size of your order and your postal code. As you're building your order, you'll always know the full delivered cost -- before you've entered your credit card number or any other personal information.

Thank you,

www.RockAuto.com

Thank you rockauto for reply,
I placed an order with summit racing today for the same value of my order i had placed with yourself and delivery was ?7 cheaper as yet not sure what size the box will be to compair but weight should be about the same . But i have started to compair the prices over here with there mark up against shipment from USA from differant suppliers.

Back