Renegades Start of Season Show 2015

It was a stellar show, and all thanks to those who got their hands dirty and put in the hard work to make this show work as well as it did.

I also want to send a big THANK YOU to the Victory Wheelers, Can-Am and all the other clubs who showed up to support us -- That Hudson Hornet had me glued to it nearly all day, let me tell ya! I'm still kicking myself for not picking up a clean '52 Hudson Wasp that was offered to me just before I moved here to the UK. Grrr! Hornet? Please show up in my garage one night :D Another thing I personally loved to see was the Firehawk (IN BLACK!), it definitely helped to make my day, along with a few others *coughF150,Rat rods, VWscough* that added to the ALREADY cosmically bodacious show.

Thank you to EVERYONE! Absolutely everyone! :)

Last edited:
Suddenly, I think I'm seriously mistaken ;P I BLAME THE FREAKING SUN!

There was 3 Trans-Am's in the main car park, and I think there was a 4th in the other car park, not sure if it was a trans-am, it was a 3rd gen with the tear drip front end. Will look though the photos at some point. Sarah has a bit of a tan from the day, anyone else catch the sun?

There was a Firehawk at last years renegades show, or was it the year before?.

It was a stellar show, and all thanks to those who got their hands dirty and put in the hard work to make this show work as well as it did.

I also want to send a big THANK YOU to the Victory Wheelers, Can-Am and all the other clubs who showed up to support us -- That Hudson Hornet had me glued to it nearly all day, let me tell ya! I'm still kicking myself for not picking up a clean '52 Hudson Wasp that was offered to me just before I moved here to the UK. Grrr! Hornet? Please show up in my garage one night :D Another thing I personally loved to see was the Firehawk (IN BLACK!), it definitely helped to make my day, along with a few others *coughF150,Rat rods, VWscough* that added to the ALREADY cosmically bodacious show.

Thank you to EVERYONE! Absolutely everyone! :)

Don't forget that lovely Rekorderlig ;) hehe

Nice pics Sarah, as usual ;) ;)

Well done for getting them all ;)

Keep the momentum up for Beuliee!

There was 3 Trans-Am's in the main car park, and I think there was a 4th in the other car park, not sure if it was a trans-am, it was a 3rd gen with the tear drop front end. Will look though the photos at some point.
The third gen was my previous TransAm which is a '92 T/A convertible that was bought by a member of the victory wheelers. It was in the main car park in the first row on the left.

Last edited by a moderator:
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

No photos of my car which would be the 4th T/A

There is this one too, a very nice condition Firebird.

attachment.php

I didn't see that Firebird, so that's the fifth 'bird there.......coool!

He turned up a lot later and parked in the golf course car park.

Still on top of the world from the show, soo many great cars turned up. There was sooo much there, and they all heard about the show and wanted to turn up to our humble show, which turned out to be massive!. Well impressed with how far we have come. The underdog of car shows/clubs, free membership and we put on something like that. So glad it turned out as well as it did.

Also good promotion for the show at Beaulieu.

I agree Dan - I'm still buzzing too - it was really good :)

ah, okay. more photos the better :)
If your photos album gives you issues feel free to put them on the forum, what ever you like, plenty of space :p, uploading 100 at a time seems to work okay after they have been resized to 1280 wide, although it may take larger, not really tried.
I have a video of the cruise. Not put it together yet, the camera creates 60 seconds video's, not stuck them into one yet.

Back