Renegades Start of Season Show 2015

TransAmDan

Forum Admin
Staff member
Renegades start-seasoin-show-2015-small.jpgThe show on April 19th 2015 is fast approaching, only a couple of months to go. We have it advertised on the front page of the website:- http://www.solent-renegades.co.uk/content/324-renegades-start-season-show-2015-a.html feel free to share this link on other forums and social media. also if you wanted to download the flyer, the full size one is attached to the above link.

At the time of writing there is no charity defined yet, although we have a thread which has gone very well, soo many suggestions of a charity to raise money for. Thanks for all your input into that, it will be discussed at the next club night. The Charity Thread is here:- http://www.solent-renegades.co.uk/anything-else/16935-renegades-start-season-show-charity.html

The show flyers and handouts are off being printed. We have 1000 flyers. That should be enough, buy if we need more we can always get more printed.

Just had a partial delivery today. These are to be handed out on the gate, so the owner of the vehicle can write down details about his/her car for the public and anyone else to learn more about the car. We have a few years worth of these now, made sure there was no date on the handout. We use about 200 per year, for start and end of season shows together.
Show-Handouts.jpg

Last year we got into the local newspaper to help promote the October show, may be worth trying to do that again.
Renegades-Paper-Photoshoot-2014.jpg

have added this event to wave105 event pages

Thanks Matt.

I'll contact the news if no one else has , still have reporters number from last year .....

I'll contact the news if no one else has , still have reporters number from last year .....
Yes please do Mark. I havnt contacted them yet.

Trophies have been ordered. We had two different types last year. I don't know if you all saw the glass one for Best in Show it looked amazing with our club logo engraved into it. I have ordered 3 of them, 2 smaller ones, and one the same as last year.
Best in Show - largest one
Best Classic - medium sized
Best American. - medium sized.
Trophy.jpg

3 weeks and 1 day to go.

Loads of leaflets in the car, 450 are in circulation already. If anyone need leaflets then let me know. I'll be getting rid of a load up at Wheels Day, some will be in Fran & Jo's shop.

Last edited:
Thank,s SR well done for today great turn out of car's and great mix of music as well done Pete, and to the marshalls as well,

Thanks to all who organised the event for all your hard work, brilliant day with great turn out. Look forward to seeing you all again soon

It was a great day, and experiencing marshalling first hand has given me an insight into what goes into making a show work!

Thanks all.

Agree - fantastic day and a great number of vehicles.

Thanks one and all!

Well done Dan and Co, you pulled off another blinder of a show, Mel and I had a great time, such an excellent mix of vehicles and pleasant company good job.
See you soon.

Yes brilliant turn out 194 vehicles including bikes. Thanks to all that helped, the parking became a challenge and soo many marshalls sorted that. Thanks Clare for helping out, you didn't have to, its much appreciated. You guys do soo much on the forum keeping it alive. Jo, Ricky Malc, Fran, Clare and Summer all helping park cars up.
Awesome show and a great variation of cars. 3 Trans-Am's, not often you get that many Pontiac's in the same car park.

Wasn't a problem Dan - I enjoyed it and had a laugh with Fran (thanks Fran - if you see this)!

As Dave said above - us getting involved in the marshalling made us realise what goes on behind the scene.

Have to say though - I'm knackered and a bit hoarse due to shouting "one coming in" or "one coming out" ha ha ha ha!

194 eh? Wowzers - what a record!

Oh and we have to thank the weather - couldn't ask for better.

We are both very burnt.

Hope the sun shines on all car shows - note to oneself "buy a new bottle of sun tan lotion!"

Had a bit of fun on the way home, a quick blat up to almost 120 on a short straight stretch of road without any others cars in sight, and left a nice fat number eleven on another stretch of empty road!!
It's been a long winter....!

Had a bit of fun on the way home, a quick blat up to almost 120 on a short straight stretch of road without any others cars in sight, and left a nice fat number eleven on another stretch of empty road!!

That was fun:)

It's been a long winter....!

It sure has and am so glad spring is here, finally!!!! ;) ;) ;)

great day out thanks to all who put in the hard work to make it happen

Great show today, many thanks to those involved with marshalling, parking stuff. It was a good challenge and you all handaled it well. Great atmosphere all around and I overheard lots of possitive comments about the show.

Well done you lot!

Back