Reneades Summer Show Fort Nelson 2010

No list of raffle prizes yet Dan but i think we have some bits and pieces. Thanks for donating the lights. I know everyone will want those.

Please note that raffle prizes must be brand new, in a box preferably or original packaging. No used electrical items as they need to be PAT tested.

So therefore the box of choccies i was gonna give can no longer be given - as i opened them :oops:

No list of raffle prizes yet Dan but i think we have some bits and pieces. Thanks for donating the lights. I know everyone will want those.

Please note that raffle prizes must be brand new, in a box preferably or original packaging. No used electrical items as they need to be PAT tested.

So therefore the box of choccies i was gonna give can no longer be given - as i opened them :oops:

so no matter what it is, it has to be brand new?

Should be really. No 2nd hand clothes, video games, opened bottles of vodka ( NO i am not giving my vodka thats for next weekend!!!)

Hope the rain stops ready for the show, u renababes have got lots of cakes to sell Jo's made 250 (all with sweets on top)

Bless her, I know Trace has been cooking, so have I, Ive made the savoury selection, cant be doin with little cakes, too fiddly lol xx

sick of this dam rain just spent 2hr geting the car ready for tomorow all wax then starts to rain grrrrrrrrrr lol :hang: just upload pics

hi trace , i have brand new boxed unopened mobile phone p.a.y.g on vodaphone , and a gift set of charlie perfume boxed , are these ok for raffle prizes . thanks mark .

only a wash polish and wax 1 coat
45815_489031109045_515794045_6934184_5123026_n.jpg

45815_489031114045_515794045_6934185_6353082_n.jpg

45815_489031124045_515794045_6934187_6746608_n.jpg

45815_489031119045_515794045_6934186_1197290_n.jpg

I hope the sky's are clear on sunday it's the shoreham air show ,Whitch means the planes will fly along the coast so we will have an air diplay

Ok Mark that sounds great if you wanna bring them along thats fine. We are getting there about 8:15-8:30am and you need to be in place no later than 9am.

Darren - all proceeds are greatfully received.

Was a good turn out today even though the weather wasn't great. If only it was a sunny day, we would have filled that car park. All seemed to run smoothly, I hear we made twice as much on the cake stall as last year.

I enjoyed today. Chatted so much to soo many people and was a great day.

Hope every one else enjoyed it.

I agree Dan was a great day, although for most of it i was stood in the road!!!!lol

i agree fellas was good day . sorry i shot off early but was my wdding anniversary thought i'd better spend sometime with her indoors lol
. was good day and the caddy behaved so all good

Howdy all!
Just wonted to say the show was great, pity about the rain.
Still a good turn out nice to see and talk to every body.
God Bless the USA Ye! Ha!

Hi Renegades,

Well done on pulling off yet another stunning show,the amount of feedback i have had from participants and show goers and Fort Nelson staff we should be very proud of ourselves.

Who dies with the most toys wins! Superb!

Well i was absolutely knackered last night but boy was it worth - oh yeah baby. I had a fab day and i even didn't worry that it was raining as there were still plenty of people to make it happen. Would have been nice to have filled the fort but hey ho we can control most things but the weather is a little bit out of our league.
Couple of lucky people have something to look forward to next month with a cruise in Dominator Mustang & 'The Bat' and yes we did make double to last year so very happy with that. Especially as we got rid of all the cakes too.

Lets get ready for next year - well maybe in a few weeks!!!!

Well done and thank you to all Renegades that made this a very successful show.

Back