Reneades Summer Show Fort Nelson 2010

superb

Hi Renegades

Next years summer show has been confirmed as 22nd August 2010, i have also had confirmation from Fort Nelson that the only effect the works to the Fort will have on our show is that the grass area at the front of the Fort in the middle which we were going to use as extra parking for show cars will not be available.As compensation they will give us the maximum amount of room inside the Fort as possible.Superb!! I am now looking to design flyers and have these available ASAP, so if any of you have any ideas then let me know.Any volunteers to help organise proceedings is always gratefully recieved.

Tally Ho Chocks Away.

Superb!

If I get time at the weekend I'll whip up a flyer and post it on here to see what you think.
Do you see the flyers being single sided? I know most people know where Fort Nelson is, if they don't there is a good map on the nelson website http://www.royalarmouries.org/assets-uploaded/documents/fortCOLMAP.PDF. So there is probably no need to go double side, but if we did then perhaps that map with a renegades logo on it, may need to get permission from Royal Armories to use that.

Cheers Dan i look forward to seeing your flyer, i think maybe single sided would be ok and we could put the Armouries web site address on there and they can always look up directions from there. Its exciting now cause as soon as we have a design we can go to print and start handing them out now and getting the dates in the magazines.

Thanks for your help mate. Superb!

Attachments

• SummerShow2010 copy-low-1000w.jpg
    SummerShow2010 copy-low-1000w.jpg
    317.8 KB · Views: 294
nice work;)

Dan the flyer look great, just one little thing, capital R on Rods on Hot rods? OK to put the dates on Dorset Car Club site now?

will tinker some more with font and colours. Will also adjust 'Hot Rod'. should have it ready over the weekend.
Almost 4.30, time for sleeps me thinks.

Attachments

• SummerShow2010b-copy-low-1000w.jpg
    SummerShow2010b-copy-low-1000w.jpg
    336.5 KB · Views: 330
Hi everyone. I've been doing more tinkering.
As you may have noticed there is a Home button next to the forum. This is where we can put Articles. like a page about the Summer Show, or featured club cars etc...

Well I've created a page for our summer show, and open to opinions. http://forum2.solent-renegades.co.uk/content.php?117-Renegades-Summer-Shows-August-2010
Its got the version B of the show flyer there (still to be approved) What about the text above? how can we sell the event to others. Other clubs will come across the page, just wanting to advertise it. How many spaces do we think we have for show cars? Food / Drink arrangements... etc.

Hi Dan,
new version of flyer is perfect we will go to print with this one,well done mate!next year should be able to get 200 plus cars at the fort.We are going to change the parking arrangement so we are facing the other way and put our club cars outside on the grass.We need to finalise the catering arrangements but will have no problem with running out of food as am trying to get the Diner wagon there if they agree.Next years show will be bigger and better than last year and i want to try encourage more clubs to turn up.

Cheers Superb!

Sounds awesome mate.
Having our club cars outside will help letting other people know where we are. I'm up for that. I have a friend that lives in cosham so if we do the sound competition again I'll ask if he can hear us. May have to get a booster on Pete's mic so it has a longer range, he done a superb job last year.
The Diner wagon will certainly be a nice touch. That wagon does look great.

Are any flyers/posters available for our show yet?

Thats great and good to know. That info will certainly come in handy. Thanks

hi there i am new to all this but i want to bring my car up to your show at fort nelson but im not sure if it would look right as all your cars are eather old or american but mine would come in the custom part as it is all my own work could anybody tell me if i would get in or not

thanks

Raffle Prizes

Do we have a list of raffle prizes for the summer show?

I will donate a 48 LED Red knight rider light, single pattern and single speed. 377mm wide.
[video=youtube;XzCrb1JSTsM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzCrb1JSTsM[/video]
Just like this one, but with the single knight rider scanner pattern.

hi there i am new to all this but i want to bring my car up to your show at fort nelson but im not sure if it would look right as all your cars are eather old or american but mine would come in the custom part as it is all my own work could anybody tell me if i would get in or not

thanks

what car do you have?

I believe that was a chap with a Vauxhal Cavalier with a rear spoiler like a scooby.
It was mentioned at a club night that we wouldn't turn anyone away and they can have their own area, however we don't know how many intend on coming, so they may end up in the public car park.

ah right. on the flier/in the show description i do believe it says "custom" anyway? once again, its up to steve wether to let any form of custom cars in. though if custom is allowed in, it technically means i should be able to go in with my ped. its got a custom exhaust on it ;) im not saying im going to take it in, just saying that it might be a bad idea to let all "custom" vehicles in...

Back