Purchased a 1983 Pontic Firebird TransAm

Had another play with center caps today. Had a delivery of black ABS yesterday, good for 87c before it starts to deform.
Got a little creative by adding a firebird in the middle. Went for White as the car is white.

I will eventually buy the original replacements, but realistically its going to be near on £200 for 4. These 3D printed ones cost £1.36 each to print. So will do a temprary turn for now.

1791044091897.png

1791044133961.png


1791044223741.png


1791044167708.png
 
Whipped up a youtube videos of the center caps.
 
Toped up with 30.64 litres.
Last time I filled up I had done 79781, today 79903
122miles on 30.64litres, which is 6.74gallons
That's 18.1mpg.
Some round town, once to meon hut, once to Alton. So sone if it runs, only 10miles perhaps on motorway.
I'm happy with that. Similar to the purple one or maybe the white one slightly better.
 
Back
Top