Prom Car Hire

KAZ

Hi there.... have not visited this site for a good few years.... the last time being went I made contact with TransAM Dan who kindly did our daughters prom.... (around 3yrs ago)..
I have looked under 'vehicle hire' but note that there is nothing listed there and was just wondering if that was because no-one on here does prom's anymore??

I thought I would be cheeky and ask if anyone one of the forum members would be able to offer this service -:help: perhaps they could make contact?? The date of the prom is Friday 29th June.. pick up from Bordon in Hants then onto a venue in Alton.

Thanks in advance for your help,

Kaz.

Hi there.... have not visited this site for a good few years.... the last time being went I made contact with TransAM Dan who kindly did our daughters prom.... (around 3yrs ago)..
I have looked under 'vehicle hire' but note that there is nothing listed there and was just wondering if that was because no-one on here does prom's anymore??

I thought I would be cheeky and ask if anyone one of the forum members would be able to offer this service -:help: perhaps they could make contact?? The date of the prom is Friday 29th June.. pick up from Bordon in Hants then onto a venue in Alton.

Thanks in advance for your help,

Kaz.

Hi Kaz,
Sorry about the lacks of cars under the Prom hire, I did add some some time ago, but then lost data in the database and didn't re do all the details (I must do that again). Feel free to click on the garage and choose a car and message anyone. I'll be happy to do the prom for you, if you fancied something different feel free to ask.

Hi Kaz,
Sorry about the lacks of cars under the Prom hire, I did add some some time ago, but then lost data in the database and didn't re do all the details (I must do that again). Feel free to click on the garage and choose a car and message anyone. I'll be happy to do the prom for you, if you fancied something different feel free to ask.

Thanks Dan for your reply.. good to see that your car is still on the forum and looking as good as ever. This time its my son's prom - so he wants something different.. so will do as you suggest and try and message a few people on here. Thanks again.

well monty will be up for prom car once on the road so all being well after april the wheels will be turning

Depends how loud you want the entrance to the Prom to be :becky: hehe

Back