One Careful Owner. Heaven scent opportunity....

More than 12 in stock as well. Wonder wat the use by date is???

What an odd thing to sell, its looks like something they found when clearing out the back of a damp garage.

What an odd thing to sell, its looks like something they found when clearing out the back of a damp garage.

And and even odder thing to want to buy for that price! :rolleyes: Also, they had over a dozen of them so there must have been a whole box full!

Indeed! It seems high price to ask and why £16.99 in particular 🤔
I guess it could be a nice touch in a classic car of the same era, but who'd want a box of em? lol

You are joking? If you click on the link it says 10 sold in last hour people are crazy nothing better to do you can put it in your car but can't go out in car as ment to stay home stay safe and why pay so much wen you. An buy smelliest from 99p in motor factors

Perhaps people buying them and just sitting in their classic cars in their garage remembering the old days when they used ro go out.

Indeed, they must have had a job lot! Lol.
The seller claims it's a bargain as they sell for over £45. But the only one I can see on eBay selling for that much is from the same guy... at £49.99! lol.
Although, someone else on eBay is selling one for £30.
I get the nostalgia thing, but that seems a bit over the top to me! lol.

Indeed, they must have had a job lot! Lol.
The seller claims it's a bargain as they sell for over £45. But the only one I can see on eBay selling for that much is from the same guy... at £49.99! lol.
Although, someone else on eBay is selling one for £30.
I get the nostalgia thing, but that seems a bit over the top to me! lol.

£49.99! I've had cars that cost less than that! :rolleyes:

Back