October 2010 Cruise Video !

Will

Core Member
Hi Renegades

Below is a link to the video of our October Southsea cruise. Sorry for not posting it sooner, I had a little software trouble and had to re-edit the video using different software, so it is not as good as the original one I did.

Dan, feel free to add it to the video selection page. Thanks mate.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfoWO2H2uPw

Cheers
Will

WOW!!!!!! What an absolutly Superb! video, it really does put mine to shame Will!!!!! I guess it helps when you know the route though!!!!! I think thats was really excellent mate some really imaginative videoing, i love the bit from the walls of old pompey!!!! 20 out of 10 mate, thanks very much for that!

great vid will well done mate

That was a great video, popping up all over the route definately works :thumbup1:

Thanks for your kind comments guys, very much appreciated :blush:

And to Funbus..thanks for all the vids you have done Al. Even though mine are from a few different angles, you have filmed loads more of the cruises than me mate. It was nice to do the filming for once and to give you the chance to be on the cruise yourself..you have earned it mate.

I did get an e-mail from Youtube about the copyright on the music I used. I thought they were going to remove it, but it seems they have just banned it in a load of other countries. I have to say, this coryright crap makes me laugh...what difference does it make in a situation like this..really! :thumbdown:

Anyway, Superb mentioned to me about us putting all the cruise videos together on a DVD to sell cheap. Good idea or what?

Cheers
Will

fantastic video, well done will, really enjoyed watching that one, even though my colin wasnt in it lol xxx as for the video compilation good idea in theory but 1, will it ever get done and 2, what about copyright on that xxx

exellent video

fantastic video, well done will, really enjoyed watching that one, even though my colin wasnt in it lol xxx as for the video compilation good idea in theory but 1, will it ever get done and 2, what about copyright on that xxx

Thanks for you comments Jan and sorry Colin wasn't in the video. I am getting better at this filming and editing lark, but I haven't quite mastered filming cars that weren't actually there haaa :whistling: xx

Well, with regards to a DVD, it is pretty easy to do I think, but as you say, it won't get done if nobody does it. But then again, it depends if there is enough interest. It won't be worth somebody's time sitting down to make up a bunch of DVD's if nobody wants them. Depends who would be willing to pay a few quid for a DVD of the cruises with their car in.
I think I would to be honest, it would be pretty cool :cool2: .... Anybody else folks?
Maybe we can ask around at the next club night too?

I can't see copyright being a problem really, as we will only be circulating them around our club members to raise a few quid for the club. Although it might be if we were to try and sell them publically.

What does everyone think?
Superb..any ideas?

I think you are right Will yes we should discuss it at the next club as i really like the idea but if its to be done then needs to be done properly. The same thing happened with the Renegades CD. Where is that? It all seems like a good idea when it is suggested but no one actually acts on these ideas. At the end of the day i also think that whatever is decided it is decided as a club and not just one person !! There thats my thoughts on the matter.

Anyways Will, do you rent out your teleporter as i could use that as there are times i need to be in 2 places at once haha!!!

Excellent Will. Enjoyed watching this one. I'm with Laceytree on this .......lend us your teleporter! It was surprising where you were on the route .... if you can do that again I will film you rushing around......... sell that too! I'll call it, Where's Willy instead of Wally(if you remember the books) no I'm not being rude

Excellent Will. Enjoyed watching this one. I'm with Laceytree on this .......lend us your teleporter! It was surprising where you were on the route .... if you can do that again I will film you rushing around......... sell that too! I'll call it, Where's Willy instead of Wally(if you remember the books) no I'm not being rude

Glad you liked it mate. Yeah, we would all like a real teleporter eh lol :001_cool:
It wasn't that bad really, as I short-cutted the cruise route everywhere, but like Funbus says, it helped to know the route well.

Yes, I remember the Where's Wally books. I think we might all get locked up for printing Where's Willy books though lol :crying:

Its Julie writing this and the other post, just in case you think Ades lost the plot. me thinks I ought to get my own password - LOL.

Its Julie writing this and the other post, just in case you think Ades lost the plot. me thinks I ought to get my own password - LOL.

So, it was YOU who came up with the Where's Willy idea the Julie? Shocking! :scared: LOL

Yes sorry. I've got this sense of humour I assume everyone understands. At least you know its not Ade.

I think you are right Will yes we should discuss it at the next club as i really like the idea but if its to be done then needs to be done properly. The same thing happened with the Renegades CD. Where is that? It all seems like a good idea when it is suggested but no one actually acts on these ideas. At the end of the day i also think that whatever is decided it is decided as a club and not just one person !! There thats my thoughts on the matter.

Anyways Will, do you rent out your teleporter as i could use that as there are times i need to be in 2 places at once haha!!!

Yeah, thanks Trace.

Yes, I remember talk of the CD, which I thought was a great idea. But like this DVD, it might only need one person to come with an idea and try to generate enthusiasm about it, but it might need a bit of teamwork to get things rolling.
For example, I am happy to sit down and have a go at editing all of the cruise clips together, but I don't have a DVD burner in my PC...so someone else would have to do that bit. As you say, maybe we can have a chat next club night and see what interest there is in the DVD and what we can all come up with.
Cheers
Will

Hi guys, well the only problem i have is getting the videos back off of youtube, me and Jack spent a whole night trying to do it when the idea was first mentioned, maybe someone else could have some ideas of how?! As for burning, i have a dvd writer if it helps!! Also as far as the copyright stuff goes, myself and Will own the opyright to the videos as we took them so no probs there!!!

Also Will, dont worry about the emails from youtube i get them all the time, i've only had one video doctored by them and all they did was take the soundtrack off of it, so no need to worry mate, anyway as said before cracking video, puts all mine to shame!!

Back