New Mustang - panels don't fit properly?

Can't beat Wales fantastic place . Mind you Ian slightly biased as I hoping to move there shortly lol

I love it. Maybe when I retire we will go to the Pembroke coast. It gets a lot of wind as it is exposed to the Atlantic but is less over-populated than where I live.

We had better learn Welsh. . . .

Funny that was where we were hoping to end up. But have just had offer excepted on a place in nebo nr lampiter

6 miles max lol can see the sea from bedroom window

HTML:
[HTML]try harder
[/HTML]

Bet that whats your school report said lol,,,,

yep wales is lovey away from concrete jungle away from over crowding and a hell of alot less road traffic .

IMG-20170223-WA0029.jpgIMG-20170223-WA0028.jpg

but for being drier ? the elan dam had a problem with water

Is that in your back garden Darren?, I thought the picture you sent a wile back looked a little calmer than that.

Bet that whats your school report said lol,,,,

My school report said "Who is he"? I wish I had listened more. or even turned up.

Last edited:
My sister has lived in Wales for about 25 years and still gets her car sprayed or damaged after every England vs Wales rugby/football match. They don't like the English.

Disagree found them more polite and helpful .
maybe in the deepest oldest parts of Wales where things are stilt very old school . I work with alot of welsh people we have alot of laughs and jokes .

Disagree found them more polite and helpful .

You can disagree, but facts is facts. All it needs is some sports event to remind them of their loyalty and they remind you your not one of them. And its definately not deepest darkest Wales!
Not all are like it of course, but it definitely occurs.

It really depends on the area. Wales is quite diverse these days. Some towns are die hard Celts (The valleys). Some towns are Polish (Wrexham). Some areas are more English than England (Pembrokeshire).

I've never had a car damaged in Barry and I have been going there for 20 years every few weeks (to look after the ancient ones).

as I said, I'm sure its not all. in fact you could probably find similar instances between rival football clubs across the UK. but I would sure be careful where I left any car I cared about !!!

To be fair you could say that just about anywhere in the U.K. There are just parts that you take a risk parking anything on the street. In Wales the counties are larger than in the U.K. With the benefit that in most places there are less people living in them and generally it's more spread out apart from Cardiff/Swansea etc I must be one of the lucky ones the place I m hoping to move to is on top of a hill!! Now the Walsh love to build castles on hill tops bloody things are everywhere perhaps my hill wasn't big enough lol

Yup, agreed. But I have vivid memories of driving my parents around Wales when they were considering moving there and seeing graffiti daubed on railway bridges and overpasses, "English out".
Each to their own, I would go to Dorset/Devon/Cornwall if there was work for me!

Back