New member in Scotland

Arturo.c

Hello everybody,

My name is Arturo, I live in the "Kingdom of Fife" and am the proud owner of a 2005 Ford Explorer Sport Trac, currently being brought back in tip-top shape after years of neglect.

Although it may not yet be defined as a "classic" car, it's a very rare sight on European roads. This forum had a thread on it, which prompted me to join in the hope to connect with other owners in the UK of this very intriguing vehicle (a mix between a SUV and a pickup truck).

Wishing you a very Happy New Year, I send my kindest regards to all of you.

Hi, and welcome we need pictures pictures pictures:thumb::thumb:

Hi and welcome to the forum. Good to hear from someone way up North. Good luck in getting your Explorer back into shape, have a happy new year.

Hello :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome:

Hello and welcome!!!! It's always good to drive something different.....it would be boring if we all drove around in the same cars :)

Hi, and welcome we need pictures pictures pictures:thumb::thumb:
Here are a few, from the original advert on the internet. Hope they will show up right:
10944036255_8d2be4c72d_o.jpg
10944036185_a451f39c23_o.jpg
10944085256_c0d5d4240d_o.jpg

Not seen one of these before. The view at the back reminds me of a Ford Lighting.
Looks very clean and tidy. I bet it turns a few heads.

Howdy and welcome aboard, Arturo! I am NEO! The resident American ;)

Sport Tracs are cool, and like you said, a good mix of two worlds. I tought of one back in 2003, but ended up with a Ford Ranger EDGE. Its really nice to see one of these over here, and in powerful red, too!

Again, welcome aboard! :welcome:

Allrighty Welcome to the forum nice ride

Back