new little member to the club.

TransAmDan

Forum Admin
Staff member
Tracey has had a little boy today at around 1pm.
I'm sure we will hear much more in the near future. :preggers:

congrats to you 2 from us 4 xxx

well done . congrats.
now the bills will come in, endless nights, nappies , sick down your back when you burpe him :baby:

Congratulations to you all.

Congratulations to Tracey and H on the birth of there son Kaan stephen altan Hastekin weighing in at a eye watering 7lb 6oz, and as trace said perfect in every way, love from Malc Fran & Jo XXX
PS Well done grand parents Steve & Mummyjan.

Congratulations from all of us

Would like to thank everyone for their kind words, mum dad and baby are doing well and hopefully home soon, as for the Nanny well absolutely over the moon, cant believe I am a grandmother and am changing my name to Nanny Jan lol not really, Kaan weighed 7lb6ozs and is beautiful. Will soon make his debut at club so need to get him his little t shirt, Take care everyone enjoy the sunshine and thankyou all again xxxxx

Congratulations dear Tracey and H on the birth your of Baby Son Kaan and all the best to Steve and Jan.
Jack happily hands over his "littlest Renegade" status! :clap2:

Will, Claire, Jack, Joe and Luke xx

Thank you, thank you, thank you to everyone with your kind words. I can't believe he is finally here and has already been to the pub 4 times in 2 weeks!!! He loved his 1st show yesterday even though he slept all the way through it but managed to wake for a little while to have a feed in the comfort of Jo's Dayvan. I know where to put him now if he causes havoc!!!! Normality is beginning to slowly come back so you will be seeing lots more of 'the littlest Renegade' at future events. :)

Back