New Forest Custom/Classic Car & Bike Meet

• Thread starter creekmoorchris
  • Start date
C

creekmoorchris

Hi all, just had this email from Pete about a nice little 1/2 day show in the forest..

Hi, wondered if you or anyone you know would like to attend or have a stall for only ?10.

"New Forest Custom/Classic Car & Bike Meet" is to be held on Sunday 30th May at Gang Warily Recreation & Community Centre, Newlands Road, Fawley, Hampshire, SO45 1GA Just 13 miles straight down the A326 from Jct2 of M27, only 4 miles from Beaulieu Motor Museum. Make sure you come on down and have an enjoyable day with like minded people. On offer will be Hot Food, Tea/Coffee, Bar, Live Music, Stalls, Rodeo Bull & more. There will be a small admission fee with proceeds going to the Air Ambulance. Hopefully there will also be Steam Engines, yet to be confirmed.
Anyone wishing further information please contact me at trikerpete@hotmail.com

I really would appreciate some feedback.
Regards
Pete

Drive Safe, Chris

Hey thats sounds cool. Is that the bank holiday weekend cos if it is we will be down that way camping then i reckon :)

Yea!! Only about 4 miles from home! I am a little surprised that I havnt seen much in the way of advertising for this locally, but have emailed Pete direct for more details.

OK anyone want to go camping that weekend, if so let us know and we will see what we can do xxxx

I have emailed some more details to everyone so maybe we can arrange something for that weekend instead of the 1st bank holiday weekend. Lets look into it Mum and see what we come up with xx

Is anyone up for camping this weekend? If so let me know as i really need to book it asap. I believe there are some lovely hotels in the area too if you don't fancy sleeping on the ground (like me!!) :)

Any one going to this show on Sunday?

We are not now Chris as i have been persuaded to go drag racing at Shakespeare instead.

I will probably still go if the weather man is kind to us.

Haha my high heels? i don't think so Chris as i don't have any. I get vertigo in heels but thanks i now have this vision in my head!!!!

The weather is looking good for this show. Fingers crossed.

If anyone is going, I will hang out at Rownams for a while to leave there at 11:30.

What a nice show .... relaxed .... good weather, and loads of Bikes and some nice cars ........

CIMG5645.jpg

CIMG5656.jpg

CIMG5659.jpg

CIMG5646.jpg

Nice little show, might put some pics up later. Then again..........

Here you go then.......

fly005.jpg

fly004.jpg

fly003.jpg

fly001.jpg

Forum limited to only 4 pics per post, may put up more later, then again.......

Back