Hendy Performance Open Day / Car Meet Thruxton - 8th Aug 2021

Added to Calendar: 08-08-21

V8_John

Hi Everyone!

Good news!

Spring 2021 didn’t quite happen, but August the 8th is happening!

Anyone who booked last year will have received a priority rebooking email over the last few days. If you booked last year, and haven’t seen the email, check your junk messages!!

Normal tickets for everyone else will be released in the next few days, keep an eye on the Hendy Performance Eastleigh Facebook page (give us a like/follow!) for more info and links to tickets

As before, this is a FREE event, we will be have a small market area supported by a few of our suppliers and we will have some manufacturer support from brands we represent including Lotus, Jaguar, Ford, who should be bringing some show cars and historic collection vehicles for us to goggle over

Feel free to ask me any questions if you have them 👍

And yes, we know it clashes with Beaulieu Supercar weekend, and Ford Fair at Silverstone, but it was this day or nothing!

cheers for now
John

Hi John, great to hear from you. Hope all is going well. thanks for posting the event. I'll get this in the Calender.

Hi John, great to hear from you. Hope all is going well. thanks for posting the event. I'll get this in the Calender.
I am booked in, should be a good day out.

Got rac upto date lol

Back