NASC Street Rod Nationals August 27th-30th

Status
Not open for further replies.
No mum that was you. I can't believe you actually stopped for a cuppa.

The cruise sounds good. So we get a chance to wake up the old people on the beach then?

We sure do. Some of the English cars that attend, they actually remember them first time round i think and so its like going back in time for them. They love it. Just hope the weather stays as nice as last year too.

If an old lady says to you would you like a cup of tea and a slice of cake..... it would be rude not to ha ha!!

I couldn't say no to cake.

Occasionally I will come along side you just to make sure you are awake.

Not along the prom though cause you will either run the old ladies over or get wet lol x

I don't suppose any of you guys going to the nationals would be able to pick up a part from a guy and bring it back for me? There's an inlet manifold on fleabay, which they guy could take to the nationals, but I thought I'd ask first before biding.

I am sure we can do that for you Darren. Always happy to help and its not as if he can't miss us with all our banners and jackets. Go for it as long as its not like an engine or anything cos i only got a little car!!!

ok no problem any more info like the guys name etc just let me know. Can you PM me your mobile number should there be any problems. Mine is on the front page of the website.

Do you still want me to collect your part for you at the weekend Darren?

Well only 2 more sleeps and Summer Nationals here we come.
We are leaving Mummy Jan's at 8am and meeting up with Pete, Sue, Chris, Aimee, Luke & Diane and anyone else that wants to meet come along to the Texaco garage on A27 at about 8:30am on Friday 27th Aug.

gettin a bit excited now, lots to do before we go, mainly buy the booze, oh and some cheese for me n Pete n H xx

Ok well let me know. If you don't find out til Friday then just send me a text.

Hi Renegades,

It looks like a large contingent of Renegades are going to the Nationals this year,it should be a blast and am really looking forward to it. In all my years of hot rodding and Renegades i have never been so cant wait.

Cheers Superb!

OMG Supes you are so in for a treat babe. Your head is gonna fall off by the end of it as you just don't know where to look as there are so many nice & diferent cars. Please please please don't rain is all i ask as it would be cack sat in a tent with all them lovely cars to play with. Anyways see you bright and early tomorrow at Mum & Dad's x

What a weekend, very entertaining but also tiring. Wind blew a hooly on Sunday so some of the lads decided to use the gazebo and superbs bike to do a bit of wind surfing, to be precise Pete and my steve, they flew across the field at a rate of knotts so funny. Im sure Tracey took photos, between laughing. Anyway thanks to everyone who made it a brilliant weekend, hope you are not too tired. Im knackered !!

I am untterly and completely exhausted but what a weekend. I even managed to put up with Superb's singing (I don't think he will be a contender for X-Factor too soon!!) Entertainment in the evening was excellent on Saturday night but a tad naff on Sunday. The oldest Abba tribute band i have ever seen!! Weather was bootiful for the cruise on Saturday afternoon by the sea and had a good old blast along the freeway and scared mum to death. Just call me Daisy Duke from now on!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back