Status
Not open for further replies.

TransAmDan

Forum Admin
Staff member
NASC-Nats-2010-CC.jpg
Trinity Park, Ipswich. IP3 8UH
August 27th-30th.

Yep, me n steve, trace n H, Pete n Sue and anyone else who wants to come !! We also going on Friday morning, you get a better spot camping, really want to get on to the spot we had last year !! Brilliant weekend, wouldnt miss it !! x

I think Dan said he might too as well as Marg & Den. Not sure if Nat is going to come up with us then Paul follow up on Saturday but as far as H thinks thats whats gonna happen. Also Chris & Aimee are coming in their Camaro. And hopefully Superb will come too if he can. So should be quite a crowd flying the flag for the Renegades this year. If we can get that same spot would be magic. However i don't think we will be dressing up this year as its just too much to take and Bazza can only hold so much. My tent & Southern Comfort are more important!!!!

I've found the tent, and chairs, just need to decide what drink to take. Although the size of the bottle dosn't show up too much on photos, its 3 litre bottle, the small on to the left is what you would tend to find in supermarkets. lol. Apparently I'm quite funny after a pint of jack.
08082009012.jpg

Oh yes, I can vouch for that, hilarious, its almost like seeing another person, well worth paying the entry fee into the Nationals just to see Dan drunk lol !!!!!!

Oh i am so buying a couple of bottles then in case the entertainment they put on is crap. I am drinking this year too even though H can't (it is now Ramadam until mid September) I have me bottle of vodka all ready to go. I have hidden it so i don't drink it!! However thankfully a Sainsburys is close by so we can always re-stock. Looks like its gonna be a good one this year :clap:

I have hidden it so i don't drink it!!
The trouble is if you remember where you have hidden it then you may drink it. If you cant remember where you have hidden it you wont be able to take it with you.:rolleyes2:
Should have gotten someone else to hide it for you. :yes:

Dont worry our kid, mummy will have a back up two bottles just in case you forget to remember where you have hidden yours lol !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have hidden the vodka in the dining room cupboard, the coffee Baileys in the kitchen & disaronno in the lounge. There you all now know in case i forget!!

Hi Renegades

As has been already mentioned i am going to try and get to the Nats this year,Paul and i have something to do on the saturday to do with Pauls- Place his bussiness and then once thats over we should be there.Superrrrb! I dont have to worry about what drink im gonna take,theres only one that will dooooo! Pepsi Max.

Cheers Supe's

I havn't been for years, and very keen on this one. Look like a great crowd will be there. The Pepsi Max will certainly make the place lively. Do they have donkeys at the Nationals?

Only Superb !!! Dont know about the Pepsi Max, I think the Jack Daniels could be interesting as well !!! Are we all going up together, me steve T n H Pete n Sue are going up on the Friday morning early to get a good camping spot, anyone wishes to join us are more than welcome xx

Pepsi Max & Superb together is as bad a combination as me & vodka so should be a rowdy weekend for sure. I am really looking forward to it however how early are we talking about mother??

I'm not sure what day I'll be coming up yet, Friday would be nice. I'll see how it goes, are you able to reserve a spot for me if you defiantly know I'm coming.

Of course we can. Just let us know when you are coming up.

Fanx.:punk:

Will discuss tonight time of departure, dont forget the cruise to felixstowe is on saturday dan, not to be missed, really a good one, maybe you could come up friday evening and just bell us and we will meet you at the gate, just a thought x

Ah yeah that cruise was amazing last year and to be allowed to drive on the promenade with everyone watching was a real ego boost. You gotta do the cruise Dan.

Driving past all the old dears in their beach huts, being invited in for a cuppa, passing the time of day with them whilst waiting to park, heaven !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back