Most annoying adverts

App gor a pressure washer agree why.

To be honest they are all annoying and too many adverts as soon as you turn tv on adverts turn change channel adverts constantly repeating.

Flaming Go compare adverts 👺

Too many adverts, too many on repeat. If i see an advert too often I dont buy it. If they have that much money to blow on advertising, and their revenue is from customers.

Omaze. Co. UK advert

The new domino pizza advert

Dominos is OK, makes me smile.

The one for (I think) 'Sumup' it's for a swipe card payment thingy - That's anoying!

Adverts are getting to frequent, like American TV.

Most quiz/game shows on BBC run for 45 minutes. This means that when they sell them to comercial stations they can include 15 mins of adverts. I always thought there was a UK law that only allowed 9 mins of adds per hour. This no longer seems to apply.

Adverts are soo long, mind you I tend to watch Discovery and other channels like that, so probably more Americanised. I often forget what I am watching by the time the adverts finish.

Last edited:
Sumup advert oooohhh... For crying out loud

I told you, sooooooooooooooooooooanoying!

All the life insurance adverts and funnual adverts suppose they have no other adverts????????

All the life insurance adverts and funnual adverts suppose they have no other adverts????????
Them seem to be on constantly. I have life instance sorted which will pay out more than a funeral cost.
Soo many repeated adverts. How about thrm credit point adverts, Experion or Clearscore where you can boost your points. Dosn't that just make the whole point scoring useless if the figures are fudged like that.

Can we counter charge these advertising company's for waisting are electricity on pointless adverts????

Sounds like a good idea do you find you never buy from an annoying advert or one that's on too often. So they really should have an incentive there, don't bug us with adverts else we won't buy.

More they advertise less I want to buy it. Wen it gets so bad I turn it off so don't have to listen or see it. in a roundabout way saving electric. There must be millions waisted on advertising that's not needed and all the energy that goes into producing the adverts

Last edited:
I brought a new welder a few months ago all I get now is constant adverts for welders. Mybe I should charge the adverting company's for waisting my time and there time as I don't need a welder I have brought one..

All adverts are costing us money as waisting are EXPENSIVE electricity that we pay for just a thought

Back