Mobile forum for android Phones

It's looking good, though I've spotted a bug: if you've set your username to a colour with the store thing, it's displaying the code rather than using it. I'll let you know if I find anything else.

ooh, its gone live. I didn't know that. The iPhone App was written by the forum writers I'll pass on the comments. Its only the first release they may have more releases. I have a 1 year licence for updates, so lets see what comes about. Thanks for the ideas Darren. I didn't know it was live, I would have had a chat to you about it yesterday at the cruise.

Hey me & D chatted about it as i too now have it on my phone and agree with all Darren's comments above.

Great more testers. :)

I don't have much control on how the app works, it was purchased as an interface for our forum. However I'm sure the feedback will help them improve it all.

A new version of the Android App is working and online, as now i can test it with my shiny new phone.
I need to get someone to upload the new iPhone app. Mods have been made, but you need an Apple computer to upload it.

Back