milk bottle top collection

Hi Renegades,

Well done for collecting so many bottle tops, we still have a long way to go, so have extended the deadline to our end of season shindig at the Farmhouse on Sat 18th August.

Keep up the good work Renegades and Renebabes.

Tally Ho Chocks Away, Superb!

P.S Anyone seen those Squirrels in Lycra.

Don't you mean Sept 18th hun? See what staying up does to you!!!

I've got some more to bring along tonight, not a bin liner this time, but I'm sure every little bit helps.

I now have..........................6.
I am now buying 2 pints instead of the big 4 pint bottles just so i use it quicker and still i only have........6.

The 6 are just as important, this could make all the difference of the wheel chair coming with brakes or not. :wheelchair:

Hi Renegades

You are all doing a Superb! job collecting the bottle tops and however large or small your donations are they are gratefully recieved.

Lets try and have a big push in September and see if we can get this wheelchair sorted.

Thanks again for all your efforts.

Tally Ho Chocks Way!

Superb!

Any further detail yet? I keep getting asked about it, Helens work is also collecting them and they are all asking her for details.

Sue is the one that has been trying to get some info so i am not sure what she has found out yet. We can ask her next weekend if not before.

Sue is the one that has been trying to get some info so i am not sure what she has found out yet. We can ask her next weekend if not before.

Has Sue found out any more info yet?

I am not sure as she is away at the moment.

Hi Renegades

Not sure what the state of play is with regards to info on little boy we are collecting for, so until Sue gets back can we keep collecting those tops.Your help is much appreciated and hopefully this little lad will benefit from our efforts,

Tally Ho Chocks Away!! Superb!

UPDATE!!!! ok folks it seems that the information on little boy has been exhausted with no avail, but all is not lost why? because we have found another worthy cause that is collecting them, its the chestnut tree childrens hospice at crossbush, they sell them, to a recycle company who gets them recycled into garden furniture and the proceeds go to the childrens hospice for vital equipment, so at the moment they are only getting small amounts ie a carrier bag full a week, but we are solent renegades we do it properly, bin liner fulls eh guys lol. there is a web site you can go on, we will be getting it within the next week, keep them coming guys,

cracking idea i have a boot ful at mo

maybe we could collect a load then cruise em down there and let the kiddies look at the cars ???????? maybe a ride for em

Hi Pete

Chestnut tree sounds great Keith mentioned them to me when we were at Arundel and said when we do our show there about getting them involved. Is there no way of finding out about this little boy at all, if he still needs a wheelchair i would rather see it through to the end and then we could start collecting for Chestnut tree.I have told so many people about this little boy i dont want to end up with egg on our face.I will do some investigating my end and see what i can find out and keep you all posted.

Cheers Superb!

Hi Dan

Cheers for the link to Chestnut tree, i will have a look, sorry about ridiculous hour of postings not sleeping much at mo, normally come in late from an evening out like now and go on the internet and then im there all night, sometimes i doze off for a while then wake up again and im back on it. Its a sad existance i know theres not many people up this time of nite on my planet, Lol! I have most of my ideas and inspirations this time of nite, and i get most passionate as you can tell from some of my postings of late.Looking forward to tomoz, am really excited i feel like Rocky Balboa before the big fight, Superrrrrrrrrrrrb!! See you tomorrow.

Cheers Superb! Heres hoping for a sunny one!

Hi pete & sue could not make club nite last week as i was on holiday but i have a big bag of bottle tops to bring to the next club nite so see you on tuesday c.b

Good to hear Bob. Did you have a good holiday? where did you go?

yes dan it was a good holiday not far just been i.o.w short breaks nice just to recharge the old batterys izzy done some pottery filled sand shapes at alum bay.