membership

punisher

Core Member
hi guys and girls i was just wondering how i can become a proper member of the club i.e. not just on the forum please? is it invite only? how much does it cost please? any info would be great. thanks for your time.

Its free. Continue with forum watch for announcements for shows events join in with bantee . post projects pics help and advice alsirts going on. Ps. Welcome

Yep, totally free. We have a club night tonight from around 6.30 on wards, as you go in the main doors of the Farmhouse we are around to the left, some people will be wearing the club clothing so you know who we are. Club night is every 2 weeks. On the lighter club nights we go for a drive to another pub around 8pm, this may start in a month or so.
We try to list many local events that people could be interested in going to. You don't have to attend them. If enough people are interested we arrange a meeting time/place so we can all cruise together. Some people may join us along the route depending where the live.
We also try to book club stands, like for Beach Dubbin on Southsea common we have 30 spaces to fill, some events like these need prebooking and paying for spaces. However many shows we attend are free, or a small fee on the gate on the day. We usually try to post that info too for the event.

No worries, is your other half feeling better now? I know you mentioned she wasn't too well when you came to the show.

Hi Punisher, could you update your email address in your profile. I keep receiving 'mailbox unavailable' when emails get sent.

Back