Jim Stokes Workshop Open Day 10th July

Added to Calendar: 10-07-22

TransAmDan

Forum Admin
Staff member
273701128_3097811547200534_3617655515811211217_n.jpg

Finally, after the events the last two years, we are happy to be able to provide an update on our Classics & Coffee charity open day. Not wishing to clash with too many significant events we have moved from our provisional date to Sunday 10th July. As ever, free bacon rolls and coffee will be available and tours of the JSW workshop will be offered for an additional £5 donation. ALL PROCEEDS will be going to St Wilfrid's Hospice, a truly fantastic organisation.

I went to this one some years ago, had the factory tour and it took me back to my engineering past with the smell of the machine shop. I also spoke with the tour guide about insurance and it was a phenominal amount, many tens of millions if I remember well.

I've got it on the calender for a return visit.

Was this the place Mike brewer had a car meet??
Engineering shops not like the used to be nows Chris youngster don't want to get there hands dirty all they know is a qwerku keyboard lol.

Any idea what the opening times are?

Any idea what the opening times are?
10am till 2pm

Couldn't copy and paste from their Facebook page(another useless feature of Facebook) , so had to do a screen shot.
Screenshot_20220704_184155_com.facebook.katana.jpg

Thanks for that.

I'll be there too, I should have posted all the info the first time round. Its a nice little show, very local too.

am i having a senior moment i can not see the address

am i having a senior moment i can not see the address
No, you are completely lucid. I know how to get there from previous visits but I do not know the address!

1 Pipers Wood Industrial Park, Waterlooville PO7 7XU

1657029155495.png

if you cant work out Dans map the above might help lol
website and address

Shame on you lol

I won't be at Jim Stokes unfortunately. I had been feeling a bit iffy the last couple of days, so I did a Covid test early hours of this morning and it was positive! ☹️ I feel like crap this morning! 😣

we new you were ifffyyyy lol, enjoy covid so having all them jabs didn't work?????????

Back