If you were to have a tattoo done what would it be?

TransAmDan

Forum Admin
Staff member
If you were to get a tatoo, what would it be?

I may be tempted with the 'Screaming Chicken', the pheonix on the Trans-Am
tatoo-screaming-chicken.jpg

you have to be a die hard fan to have that done. bit like puting you girlfriends name as a tatoo and the relationship goes wrong.

It's possible to always have a firebird, however having your girlfriends name does limit your selection if something goes wrong(mind you things in that area at great). I never thought of having a tatoo done until I saw this. The more I think of it the more unlikely.

Last edited:
Do it Dan. Your life is changing for the better and what way to celebrate. We could have a Renegades day out to support you :)

Do it Dan. Your life is changing for the better and what way to celebrate. We could have a Renegades day out to support you :)

Yes my life is changing that's true. I will have to ask the opinion of someone close. A renegades day out.... well this guy is in Florida, perhaps we could all fly over. Although this could be a little extreme to all fly to the states, do you think your dad will be up to speed with the tatoo tool soon?

Be carefull out there Dan.....

tattoo.jpg

I was thinking of getting the FORD logo done, but with JAMIE written in it.

Ha ha well according to my darling hubby and Papa Smurf, aka the pope, aka Malc, I could have the rens logo on my bum with the yearly list of events as well lol xx

two W's one on each bum cheek lol . no i'd like a portrait of the girls done on my chest

Chatting to a few friends tonight who are also getting a tattoo done. Thinking of going to the sane place in southwest, so the image in the first post of the thread could be on my back some time woo :)

Chatting to a few friends tonight who are also getting a tattoo done. Thinking of going to the sane place in southwest, so the image in the first post of the thread could be on my back some time woo :)

Now that is kewl!

I already have a tattoo - a dolphin on my right arm but I would love another. Have already said that when my little girl passes I'm going to have her name tattoo'd on my arm :)

Perhaps you should get F.O.R.D on your toes, them when the mood takes you can pee all over them!!! :pound:

Sorry, feeling feisty this morning!!

This FORD owner's already been pee'd on by there old dog a couple of year's ago.

Perhaps you should get F.O.R.D on your toes, them when the mood takes you can pee all over them!!! :pound:

Sorry, feeling feisty this morning!!

Who the heck would want to pee on their toes? You really are off the walls this morning, sir! Hahaha :)

OK, so enough of that mental image... GO FOR IT DAN! You’ll have to show us once its done, yanno, because if we don't see it, IT NEVER HAPPENED ;)

I have wanted a sleeve tattoo for quite some time. Top of my arm would be a raging lightning storm, with a tornado off to the side, which morphs into mountains and a highway slaloming down my arm...which ends up transitioning into being a black and purple Peterbilt 379 tractor and matching trailer screaming down the highway out of that storm.

Yup. Because because.

But I have not been able to get said sleeve as I have been working with Korean and Japanese robotic companies since 2003, and…that wouldn’t go down too well with them. So…I’ll have to wait :p

Other than that, I have a tribal-like flame on my right ankle in teal and blue, then a blue, teal and white Eye of Ra on my left ankle. But that’s it for now…

Last edited:
I quite like the design of that one. Nice and bold, has a bit of red in it. Not sure if it will be the exact one, I can redraw it to be flat anyway. May look for other similar styles.

So Dan, which generation of bird will you go for?
There are lots of variations..
What generation is the one in the first post? I quite like all generations of Trans-Am's and the birds are slightly different. Obviously want to get the right one. :p as its not something that can be rubbed out later.

Back