How do we order Club Merch

Hi,

I would like to know if any of the club merch is still available. Dean & I attend quite a few Solent events, so it would be nice to represent properly. I would be interested in a work shirt for Dean and a couple of varsity jackets.

Thanks
Sharon

I have many Polo shirts and Varsity jackets.
Only had a couple of work shirts made up at the time. I can get more made.

Thanks for wanting to represent the club, remember to wear the gear on Beaulieu day ;)

When will we see you next? I can bring the clothing to the start of season show April 16th.

Just over 2 weeks away, hopefully I can get my car sorted. Not gonna fit a gazebo in my little car.

I have many Polo shirts and Varsity jackets.
Only had a couple of work shirts made up at the time. I can get more made.

Thanks for wanting to represent the club, remember to wear the gear on Beaulieu day ;)

When will we see you next? I can bring the clothing to the start of season show April 16th.

Just over 2 weeks away, hopefully I can get my car sorted. Not gonna fit a gazebo in my little car.

Thanks for the info. I would def like to order a work shirt with 16" collar for Dean and if you have jackets with you at the season opener we could check for size and buy a couple from you there. We will be at Beaulieu with you this year, drive in from Rownhams with you.

Sharon

Back