Horsham AmeriCARna 24th Sept 2017

TransAmDan

Forum Admin
Staff member
19025205_232400943915640_2225118806773835434_o.jpg
Horsham's first annual show devoted to the celebration of American cars and bikes, food and beverages, 50's and 60's themed music and entertainments.
Organised by local vehicle enthusiasts, Horsham Markets and partners supported by Horsham District Council.
This is the latest event to join the Horsham Time Well Spent progamme supporting the town centre economy.

They have a facebook page:- Horsham Americarna - Home | Faceboo

It looks like it's a town center event, like the event Petersfield. If you wish to enter, you will need to register your car on their website:- The Horsham Americarna Show – Horsham Town Centre Even

10am till 4pm.

Last edited:
Went to school in horsham so properly banned lol

Thinking about it.... it's quite a trek

M4/A4 m25 a24 dorking into horsham nice and local for you around 1.5 hour drive i recon for that hemi of yours. My ford around 5.5 hours

Its a pre-entry event, so make sure you enter on their website before making the trip. Apparently they still have spaces, but get in there quick.

cobbled presink both carfax and main town walkway plus shopping center inside swanwalk qwant shops in old part of horsham near old market town and top end by den road swanwalk like a t shape inside .

Future of Horsham town under the spotlight - West Sussex County Time

images

images

images

walk behind the town hall striaght down to musium then onto river walk a 10min walk to river by church

Last edited:
Had email saying thanks for registering - but no confirmation yet.

We are in with the modern muscle, but thinking about canceling. It's a long way for a very short show day when others from the same club won't be there at the same time....

There are a couple of people going from the club, I wont be there though, but there will be some there. I hope to make it next year, see how this one pans out. Just still got soo much one at the moment.

I'm booked in with the modern day muscle but depends on if I can get the car out of fail safe mode!!! After being recovered from the pod on Sunday after ford fest. Have an issue with 2 repeating fault codes. Darren has given me the info needed to check and fix/adjust if needed just need the time to do it now lol

I'm booked in with the modern day muscle but depends on if I can get the car out of fail safe mode!!! After being recovered from the pod on Sunday after ford fest. Have an issue with 2 repeating fault codes. Darren has given me the info needed to check and fix/adjust if needed just need the time to do it now lol

Oh no, hope it's nothing serious.

Oh no, hope it's nothing serious.

Fix or repair daily!! :fencing:

He wasnt a happy bunny when it happened i have sent him so tec info but you cant have my spares chris sorry toooooo far away other you could of borrowed them to fix/find fault, you just have to try moving to wales again :thumb:,

ref horsham never been but told it's good they have had car shows there and in horsham park as well walking distance from town as you walk through subway to park, enjoy eveyone who goes remember there more than just the town to see oh and the golden rule is ??

I'm sure it will be a good show. It's just the format of it with only certain vehicles on display at any one time. The cars will be in the show ground for 2hrs 'ish and that's the same as
One way of the journey.
Add in the return journey and the waiting time for the convoy in plus the fact the classes
Means the club is separated........
Not sure but thinking about it.

Back