Aldershot Classic Auto Show Sept 8th 2018

TransAmDan

Forum Admin
Staff member
Car-Show-graphic.jpg
Show your wheels at the awesome new Aldershot Classic Auto Show on Saturday 8 September from 10am-4pm. Vehicle registration is free!

This show will be a massive outdoor event celebrating classic and exotic cars from around the globe. We’ll be taking over Aldershot town centre, with amazing autos, live music, family entertainment, a bar and tasty food stalls.

We hope to showcase a spectacular collection of vintage, classic, custom and retro cars, plus bikes, scooters and other rare vehicles.

This new community event is being organised by Rushmoor Borough Council, Classic and Vintage and the Lions Club of Aldershot, with all donations going to Aldershot Lions and fantastic local causes. The show is free for the public.

There is space for over 100 exhibitors and all entrants must apply in advance, using this form. Applications will be confirmed by the team within a few weeks of your application.

 Exhibitors will need to be at the venue by 9am. The show opens to the public between 10am4pm.

 Exhibitor entry to the show is by pass only. Once in the show, your vehicle will need to remain there until at least 4pm in the interest of the safety of the public.

 The event is being held throughout a pedestrianised shopping centre area, an outdoor car park and small grassed gardens. The majority of vehicles will be on tarmac.

The deadline for applications is Friday 17 August 2018 at 5pm.

Please email your completed form and any images to angela@classicandvintage.co.uk or send it by post to Classic and Vintage, 41 Manor Road, Aldershot, Hampshire, GU11 3DG.

Website:- Aldershot Vintage Car Show - Rushmoor Borough Counci

Attachments

• Aldershot Auto Show Booking Form 2018.pdf
    186.8 KB · Views: 24
you got the amy grounds on the main striaght just down from tesco's wonder why they didnt hold it there? or even rushmoor areana?

It's probably so wives, girlfriends can go shopping and will allow their husbsnds/ partners to go at all!

True very true lol,,,

Meeting at Morrisons in Horndean to leave at 8am.

There are around 4 people that I know of going to this. I have messaged them all as I am unable to make this tomorrow due to going to the States on business. Weather is looking good, hope all that is going enjoy it. I want to see photos when I return.

Still keeping the same meeting place and time, I just wont be leading the convoy up there.

Back